• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephankotyk View Post
    So for now thsi can’t happen for next year or two

usyk will need to fight joshua
    Fury needs to fight White.

im sure after usyk vs joshua one of these will need to defend.

i just dont know how wilder can be made mandatory after losing 2 times in row
    I guess you forgot that Shawn Porter was made mandatory for IBF, WBC and WBO after Spence beat him, and Mikey was made WBC mandatory after he lost to Spence and almost lost to Josesito.

It's not wins/loses, it's about fights they think the fans want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephankotyk View Post
      So for now thsi can’t happen for next year or two

usyk will need to fight joshua
      Fury needs to fight White.

im sure after usyk vs joshua one of these will need to defend.

i just dont know how wilder can be made mandatory after losing 2 times in row
      It's the WBA...that's how.
      revelated likes this.

Comment

The AJ rematch for Usyk is stupid, it wasn't that close of a fight, IMO Usyk and Fury that should both rest and fight each other in summer of 2022. Because how I see it, it will be by end of 2022 for Tyson to fight the winner (if they ever fight).
        revelated likes this.

Comment

Wilder will have to beat somebody top 15 to get in the mix again.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

A fight that's unlikely to happen UNLESS Usyk chooses not to unify first and one of the other orgs make Wilder the mandatory.

Which opens an intriguing question: what if the fight gets mandated and Wilder beats Usyk for the belts?

The world would be forced to see a fourth fight.

So I guess lots of people on here had better hope that Wilder retires and/or the orgs refuse to mandate him.
            To start with, it is a rather bizzare assumption but even if Wilder is made mandatory, and Usyk beats Joshua again, and Wilder beats Usyk, it is not written in stone that the unification has to happen for you to see a fourth fight.

No, 3 fights are enough and the division is better off having other exciting matches involving different fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              If I was picking anyone to beat Deontay

Usyk is it

the master boxer outboxes the slugger
              Absolutely. If Fury was able to outbox Wilder several times, think about what Usyk would do. Usyk is a better boxer than Fury. I just is. With a gas tank like Wilder? It'd be over sooner than the last two Fury fights. I have no doubt. The only fight that raises a question here is Fury vs Usyk (and possibly a rematch with Joshua)

Comment

Working...
              X