Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open question: do you guys think Frank Sanchez was more exciting against Ajagba than Wilder was against Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open question: do you guys think Frank Sanchez was more exciting against Ajagba than Wilder was against Fury?

Did Sanchez's strategy of avoidance appeal to you more than Wilder going out on his shield?

Don't duck it. Let's hear it.
    Frank Sanchez = ATG
    8.33%
    No, Wilder was a warrior, that's how fights should be, he just got beat by a better man
    91.67%
    ...look, I just hate Wilder, so even Sanchez's stinker was better for me
    0%

There are dumb questions and then there is this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      There are dumb questions and then there is this.

Don't duck it. Answer the question.

Comment

Cowards the lot of you.

Comment

So far the voting seems to validate that the "Wilder should retire" crowd are just smoke and mirrors, afraid to put their names to paper and admit the truth.

Comment

I'm trying hard not to say anything bad about Sanchez because I think he deserves respect for his skills.

I think . . let's see him against somebody like Hunter or Andy Ruiz. That should be a better challenge, and we'll see what he can really do.
            revelated likes this.

Comment

Better technical boxing yes, more excitement not a chance, I think Sanchez would use Wilder like a speedball he definitely got superb boxing skills if he got the other things he needed he will be a WC no problems.

Comment

Just look at the poll.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  Just look at the poll.
                  Yeah well, apparently there are some who are just afraid to admit that they enjoyed Sanchez stinking out the joint more.

Comment

Another revelated social experiment. This time with a loaded poll.

Comment

Working...
                    X