Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Fury always look like a destroyer against Wilder but different against other HWs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post

I think thats what I despise the most about Joshua fans. Its embarassing to lionise a dude who has never really shown any willingness to leave it all in the ring.

Its like the dickride him because he's a non threatening nice guy.
    I honestly have 0 clue why AJ is such a star in the UK and Fury is not. I would think Fury would appeal much more to the average guy over in the UK, but what do I know.

He is a hell of a lot better fighter than AJ is though. AJ showed heart vs Wlad, but he has been incredibly protected his whole career. I've never understood why so many have bought into the AJ hype. It's obvious he has been protected and is a very flawed fighter.

Comment

Wilder has absolutely no skill. He is one dimensional. I’m not a fan of either of these fighters, but Fury has an edge in movement and mixing up his punches.

Comment

Why does AJ always get beat up by little heavyweights?

Comment

Fury moved to Kronk and transformed himself into a destroyer!

Fury has also broke the Drake curse.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Why has Fury looked different in his two most recent fights? Probably because they're his two most recent fights.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Wilder has absolutely no skill. He is one dimensional. I’m not a fan of either of these fighters, but Fury has an edge in movement and mixing up his punches.
              Where have you been hiding, mate?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Fury moved to Kronk and transformed himself into a destroyer!

Fury has also broke the Drake curse.
                ​​​​​​
                Do you think Fury would go into an AJ fight like that?

He'll get sparked.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

I honestly have 0 clue why AJ is such a star in the UK and Fury is not. I would think Fury would appeal much more to the average guy over in the UK, but what do I know.

He is a hell of a lot better fighter than AJ is though. AJ showed heart vs Wlad, but he has been incredibly protected his whole career. I've never understood why so many have bought into the AJ hype. It's obvious he has been protected and is a very flawed fighter.
                  Joshua is the right HW at the right time for marketing suits. Weak HW era, so easy to carefully match him up to build his record, but more importantly just look at what's popular for this generation, social media and super hero movies. It's easy to understand why Joshua attracts casuals compared to an Fury.

Comment

Simple

Wilder is

one-trick po·ny
                    noun
                    1. a person or thing with only one special feature, talent, or area of expertise.

Comment

If Fury is motivated he's unbeatable in this weak HW era. If he lacks motivation, he can easily go on a binge of KFC and cocaine.

Comment

Working...
                      X