Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: No Matter What Deontay Wilder Does, I'm Still Gonna Knock Him The F--- Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: No Matter What Deontay Wilder Does, I'm Still Gonna Knock Him The F--- Out!

LAS VEGAS - Tyson Fury didn't dispute the possibility of Deontay Wilder working out new wrinkles in his game during their third fight. The motivated former WBC heavyweight champion has worked with his new chief second, Malik Scott, for about a year-and-a-half. That's more than enough time, according to Fury, for Scott to have tweaked Wilder's style and better prepared him to face Fury for the third time Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think the referee is going to play a major role in this one, if he doesn't tolerate any headlocks or wrestling from Fury, which was mainly what wore Wilder down in the 2nd fight, then this becomes more of a boxing match and Wilder will have more juice especially down the stretch like in the first fight.

Wilder needs all the dirty tricks he can learn to make the inside a painful place for Fury to make Fury think twice about walking/wrestling him down, Crawford did a fantastic job of being extremely rough on the inside against Postol, who is also a jab and grab type fighter and it completely stopped Postol from even trying to hold.

Wilder is very dangerous at midrange or outside, he needs to neutralize Fury on the inside at all costs even if it involves a couple of elbows, headbutt, rabbit punches and lowblows. Best of luck to both.
    Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Come on boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

This has nothing to do with the fight. But I just want to say once again, that this new look for boxing scene sucks.
        Bring back the original layout.. so much easier and enjoyable
        Rec28, PunchMeIDareYou and 2 others like this.

Comment

i dont expect many to agree
          but i got this fight going the distance think there will be multiple knock downs from either side
          which will make for a great fight
          war booomb squad

Comment

If wilder can’t get the job done, I can still see him pulling a Mike Tyson and doing something to get himself disqualified.

Comment

Fury will KO Wilder--unless Wilder KO's him! ha ha We will know soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                This has nothing to do with the fight. But I just want to say once again, that this new look for boxing scene sucks.
                Bring back the original layout.. so much easier and enjoyable
                You're living in the past man....

78nv9i00bw021.png

Comment

The Gypsy Queen is getting knocked out. And without doubt she'll blame it on catching covid

Comment

I’ve already seen wilder fans saying that a 40lb advantage shouldn’t be allowed in boxing

Looking forward to another good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X