No announcement yet.

Wilder looks old and fat faced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder looks old and fat faced

Considering gaining weight last time made him look worse than ever, I'd this masterstroke of adding an extra 7lbs gonna help?

Does this look like good progress to you?

images - 2021-10-10T000721.179.jpeg

images - 2021-10-10T000624.852.jpeg

image_18946.jpg

That’s not a very flattering picture that’s for sure seems to have aged at least 5 years, guess that’s what happens when you fall in a deep hole of depression, delusion and desperation.

Comment

He's a broken man. Fury in 5.

Comment

They said the same thing about Usyk after ther AJ presser.

Comment

I remember people urging Holyfield to retire after he looked as good as dead against Bobby Czyz.

Next stop was Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            He's a broken man. Fury in 5.
            Nothing like a Fury fight day.

We were some of the few in here that knew Fury would beat Wlad and then Wilder.

Wilder is going to get finished tonight. The capitulation will start properly in the dressing room. Once the bell goes, he will be right back where it left off last time and fold rather quickly once it gets put on him.

Comment

Not a fan of Wilder, but are you really calling someone with a 6 pack, sub 15% bf as fat
              PunchMeIDareYou likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Nothing like a Fury fight day.

We were some of the few in here that knew Fury would beat Wlad and then Wilder.

Wilder is going to get finished tonight. The capitulation will start properly in the dressing room. Once the bell goes, he will be right back where it left off last time and fold rather quickly once it gets put on him.
                That's right mate, me and you are the original Fury OGs on here.

I loved his rant at the weigh-in yesterday, reminded me of the vintage Fury!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

That's right mate, me and you are the original Fury OGs on here.

I loved his rant at the weigh-in yesterday, reminded me of the vintage Fury!
                  Took me back to the Chisora 2 pressers

the same fight where Chisora accepted to be retired on his stool. Chisora is not a man that goes out like that, except that night.

Wilder is getting punished.

this is a man who means business in this interview, I’d be worried if I was Wilder. Wilder is making a conscious effort to act calm.

Comment

And who would know an old, fat, ugly lookin' face better than Frankie Coffeecake?

Comment

Working...
                    X