Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Went From Slick-Boxing Counterpuncher To Aggressive KO Puncher In 6 Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Went From Slick-Boxing Counterpuncher To Aggressive KO Puncher In 6 Weeks

Tyson Fury hasn't completely dismissed Deontay Wilder's ability to alter his style somewhat for their third fight. Fury, after all, drastically changed his own outlook in a relatively short time prior to their rematch in February 2020. Javan "SugarHill" Steward radically changed Fury's approach before Fury fought Wilder a second time, when the huge heavyweight implemented those tactics perfectly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He truly is the greatest of them all. He actually surpasses Stone Cold Steve Austin as the best all-combat fighter ever for me. As good as the Texas Rattlesnake was, he lost a few, albeit, generally to ATG's, but Fury, especially the latest version of him, Kronk Fury, is unbeatable. Nash out.

Comment

doesnt fury mean he went from fighting fit in shape to a fat slob in 6 weeks

Comment

I thought fighters weren’t supposed to learn on the job once they were champions ? I forgot it’s reserved for A.J only .

Well what Fury says is true he wasn’t that good all around and he really wasn’t that great at actually applying technical skills before he hooked up with Sugar Hill ,he’s a better fighter now ,now all he has to do is be aware of a better Wilder coming at him ,it should be interesting the first few rounds when that bell rings .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-01-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Loving the Tyson 'Kronk' Fury. Same again, please. Blow that Windmill away..
          blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

But...but.... Why would Wilder change his style? After all, it was only the heavy costume, Fury's magic gloves and snakes in the camp that lost him the fight last time??!!!!
            Stacky Stacky likes this.

Comment

Come on boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                I thought fighters weren’t supposed to learn on the job once they were champions ? I forgot it’s reserved for A.J only .

Well what Fury says is true he wasn’t that good all around and he really wasn’t that great at actually applying technical skills before he hooked up with Sugar Hill ,he’s a better fighter now ,now all he has to do is be aware of a better Wilder coming at him ,it should be interesting the first few rounds when that bell rings .
                Tyson Fury is the #1 heavyweight in the world. Deal with it.

Joshua has lost twice to smaller men. Get over it.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by zod66 View Post
                  Come on boooooooomb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad
                  I suspect this was posted whilst cumming on a picture of buuuuuuuumb squuuuaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

But if kronk style not working can you revert back to slickster ?

Comment

Working...
                    X