No announcement yet.

Would Usyk do the same thing to Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

Never fully admitted this but Fury would beat that version of AJ. Fury does not beat that version of Usyk.
    Imagine joining a boxing forum and knowing so little about boxing you post that kind of complete nonsense.
    betmen likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post

A bit harsh on Joshua but I agree Fury is playing chess when every other heavyweight including the hypejob Usyk is playing checkers. Fury is levels above hell his defense alone would tire Usyk out from all the missed punches I don’t think Usyk has seen speed like fury has since his amateur days I’m still convinced fury has the best speed of a top heavyweight since prime Mike Tyson. If he maintains his discipline outside the ring there’s yet to be a hw in this era that beats him. Probably age is the only way he starts losing
      Usyk has already admitted that Fury would be his biggest challenge.

Greatness knows greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post

Imagine joining a boxing forum and knowing so little about boxing you post that kind of complete nonsense.
        You’re just in denial. I’m a massive AJ fan and will still support him, I just know when I’m wrong.

Get some humility.
        Charlie Zelenoff and Damn Wicked like this.

Comment

Usyk wouldn't stand a chance. Don't let AJ's lack of performance fool you.

All tonight confirmed is there's only 2 elite heavyweights, and they've already been at war for years.

Comment

I see Fury keeping it long, tying up Usyk and leaning on him whenever he's in range for a boring UD.

Comment

We will cross that bridge when fight comes. Yes usyk can. If he can beat josh anything possible. But fury can adjust on the fly
              Last edited by hugh grant; 09-25-2021, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Usyk is too good for Fury to fight. Fury only deals in bums and bum-killers.

Comment

Not only does Fury has the size length and abnormal movement of a guy his size he also knows how to use his size!

Usyk has a chance but automatically would have his hands full

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                    Hell no. Imagine what Fury does to AJ though.

Usyk-Wilder is a way better fight. Let's see that.
                    Haha man everyone outboxes Wilder and usually pretty badly. Usyk would embarrass him on a whole new level. Literally the only drama in that fight is wondering if Wilder can land a bomb and how well Usyk takes it.
                    Charlie Zelenoff and Damn Wicked like this.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlytheTruth View Post

Never fully admitted this but Fury would beat that version of AJ. Fury does not beat that version of Usyk.
                      I'm not 100% on that. Big size difference there and Fury has a better engine than AJ. Usyk is big enough to deal with AJ, not sure if the same is true with Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X