Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Teofimo Says "No," Is He Really Saying "Yes"? Loma Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When Teofimo Says "No," Is He Really Saying "Yes"? Loma Rematch?

    Lopez says there's no way he's fighting Loma for less than 3 million. Then he fights Loma for less than three million.

    Lopez then says there's no way Loma will make it past the fifth round (or third, depending on what side of the bed he gets up on). He can't even hit Loma and and was given a gift unanimous decision. Then he says that was the plan, to outbox Loma.

    Lopez than says he's going to have J-Lo. There's no J-Lo.

    Lopez than says there's no way he's allowing the date to change form October 4th. Then he agrees to change the date from October 4th.

    Is Lopez a man of his word?

    Lopez says there's no Loma rematch ... I guess this means there'll be a Loma rematch?
    Last edited by Cypocryphy; 09-24-2021, 12:25 AM.

  • #2
    Yaawwwn

    Maybe after Teo fights Tank or Garcia he could rematch Loma. But the first fight was so boring when Loma got scared to let his hands go and who wants to see that boring fight again? No thanks specially because they'll try to make it a PPV event

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post
      Yaawwwn

      Maybe after Teo fights Tank or Garcia he could rematch Loma. But the first fight was so boring when Loma got scared to let his hands go and who wants to see that boring fight again? No thanks specially because they'll try to make it a PPV event
      Better be fast then because Teofimo and pops said they've got one fight left in them at 135 and it "has to happen right away." Or does that mean that they aren't moving up and it doesn't have to happen right away?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

        Better be fast then because Teofimo and pops said they've got one fight left in them at 135 and it "has to happen right away." Or does that mean that they aren't moving up and it doesn't have to happen right away?

        I wouldn't doubt that they go up to 140 after the Kamboso fight. It's been an entire year since that fight and Teo is growing into his body and if they feel like he can't make 135 they shouldn't force it. If they don't do the rematch it's no big deal, he did what he had to do got the W quite easily and should see if he can do the same at 140

        Comment


        • #5
          Thread title is weird. Makes it sound like Teo is a rape victim.
          Cypocryphy likes this.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Thread title is weird. Makes it sound like Teo is a rape victim.
            LOL! That make me laugh. Didn't notice that.
            Willy Wanker likes this.

            Comment


            • #7
              People have been MeToo'd for that kind of thinking.

              Comment

              Working...
              X
              TOP