Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BendOver
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

GGG won the first fight. Second one Canelo won. Thidr would probably result in a Canelo win as well, because Canelo has improved and GGG has not, he is on the tail end of his career.
    Agreed, I saw canelo win the 2nd fight. Ggg has being in decline since his Jacob's fight, maybe before that.

Leave a comment:

• RoadOfTheGypsy
    replied
    Originally posted by BendOver View Post

You don't want to see another robbery?
    GGG won the first fight. Second one Canelo won. Thidr would probably result in a Canelo win as well, because Canelo has improved and GGG has not, he is on the tail end of his career.

Leave a comment:

• SunDiego-
    replied
    Originally posted by kushking View Post

He was on the verge of fighting Bivol or Beterbieve (Everytime someone has doubted whether he was just bluffing,he ends up fighting those fighters)
    I'm sure he will eventually fight either one but realistically those fights won't happen till 23 so no point in even discussing those fights right now. Those two are probably going to be his last real test because I don't see anyone else even coming close to beating him

Leave a comment:

• kushking
    replied
    Originally posted by El-Malo- View Post

I actually favor Canelo to beat Benavidez, despite the huge reach advantage for Benavidez he doesn't use it quite to his advantage, Canelo is going to easily get to him in the inside. I also believe that he won't go back to middleweight but just in case he does he can't avoid the Charlo fight, I wouldn't want to see him fight Golovkin because we all know the beat down he'll receive and at this stage of his career it just wouldn't look good for both. I won't mention Betervieb or Bivol because those fights won't be talked about till 2023 so it's a waste of time right now but if he does go up again he has to fight either one of those two as well
    He was on the verge of fighting Bivol or Beterbieve (Everytime someone has doubted whether he was just bluffing,he ends up fighting those fighters)

Leave a comment:

• SunDiego-
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Canelo is huge now, I see zero chance he goes down to 160.
    Yeah I think that as well, but just in case that he does he better fight Charlo

Leave a comment:

• SunDiego-
    replied
    Originally posted by TJ highway View Post

Only way Canelo gets down to 160 is cutting off a limb!................................Forget that!

Canelo has often talked of not wanting to fight "El Bandera Roja" can't imagine why. Canelo claims he does not want to fight is country man?

Me thinks it's the 6′ 2″ height and the 77 in (196 cm) reach advantage compared to Canelo's 5'9" (LOL) and his 70 reach and the fact that
    "El Bandera Roja" is 24 and Canelo is is 31.
    lrrYYa.gif
    I actually favor Canelo to beat Benavidez, despite the huge reach advantage for Benavidez he doesn't use it quite to his advantage, Canelo is going to easily get to him in the inside. I also believe that he won't go back to middleweight but just in case he does he can't avoid the Charlo fight, I wouldn't want to see him fight Golovkin because we all know the beat down he'll receive and at this stage of his career it just wouldn't look good for both. I won't mention Betervieb or Bivol because those fights won't be talked about till 2023 so it's a waste of time right now but if he does go up again he has to fight either one of those two as well
    TJ highway TJ highway likes this.

Leave a comment:

• garfios
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
    I think they've already reached out to Beterbiev. I think Canelo's side views Beterbiev as easy work.

I do not see Canelo ever returning to 160, those 160 lb fighters are going to have to come to him at 168.
    He can fight Benavidez, and next year Morell Jr. should be ready to take on anyone at 168lbs. Waiting for his next fight against john ryder.

Leave a comment:

• BendOver
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

No idea, he honestly has nothing left to do in 168 except for the third GGG fight I guess, but from what I understand he does not want to give GGG another payday, and he shouldn't, we do NOT want to see that again.
    You don't want to see another robbery?

Leave a comment:

• Johnny2x2x
    replied
    I think they've already reached out to Beterbiev. I think Canelo's side views Beterbiev as easy work.

I do not see Canelo ever returning to 160, those 160 lb fighters are going to have to come to him at 168.

Leave a comment:

• ReggieKray
    replied
    Bivol, beterbiev, then Joe. Or just save beterbiev for last. Though biev is older already, it's still not bad since his advantages over Canelo clear out weigh his age.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X