Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Wants To Land Kazuto Ioka World Title Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Wants To Land Kazuto Ioka World Title Showdown

Andrew Moloney is already eyeing another showdown for the world title, as he sets his sights on Japanese legend Kazuto Ioka. Ioka recently made another successful of his WBO world crown, which is his fourth defense of the belt that made him a four weight world champion.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nietes and Ancajas are the most avoided fighters in lighter weight division w/c they ruled.

Comment

Andrew is winless in his last 3 fights. I don't think he deserves a title fight in his next fight. He needs to build up again his name. For Ioka, he can go for unification fights...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
        Andrew is winless in his last 3 fights. I don't think he deserves a title fight in his next fight. He needs to build up again his name. For Ioka, he can go for unification fights...
        Agreed: A fight with current Commonwealth champion Prince Patel make most sense to me next.

Comment

Working...
        X