Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Accepts Party's Nomination For 2022 Presidential Election In Philippines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Should he win?
    What are his policies?
    How the **** should I know, that questions was for the Pinoys that actually live there. I guess this is another political scenario that you are going to inject yourself in.

Don't know why you even respond to my posts, I have made my point that you are a disgusting pedo and I have no desire and debating with you.
    Szef likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

How the **** should I know, that questions was for the Pinoys that actually live there. I guess this is another political scenario that you are going to inject yourself in.

Don't know why you even respond to my posts, I have made my point that you are a disgusting pedo and I have no desire and debating with you.
      Red - where is the evudence?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        I have been around long enough to see when shark politicians see a popular figurehead they can manipulate into doing their work for them
        This part. 100%.

In his own words, that Timothy James guy who worked for Pacquaio got tagged along with a friend to Pacquiao's house for dinner one night, and just started inviting himself back every night after that. Dude ended up running Pacquiao's website and talking Pacquiao into letting him cowrite an autobiography for Pacquiao that Pac didn't even want to do. In James' own words thats how it happened. Pac's advisors kept trying to get rid of the guy but he had Pacquiao under his thumb.

Can you imagine what would happen when Pacquiao has the most tactful operators in the world, both within the Philippines and from other countries, dropping high-level chess moves on him?

It would be an absolute disaster.
        Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

I mean... more power to him. Win or lose, he will bring out a ton of people in the Philippines who may otherwise not normally participate. So that is generally a good thing. I know little about what is happening there, but I know the more people pay attention the better.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Red - where is the evudence?
            Don't need it. Anybody can go to that thread where you defend the lowering the age of kids to have sex and consistently defending R Kelly among others. You should know better to simply leave me alone and don't respond to me anymore. Don't know why you insist and stocking me. You haven't learned yet.

Comment

I just hope Manny doesn't end up like Alexis Arguello!
              Keleneki and Dobyzhee like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                and he will lose. I don't know any Filipino who told me they would vote for him.
                LOL he will win, just needs to pick the right VP since they actually run on separate tickets in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Don't need it. Anybody can go to that thread where you defend the lowering the age of kids to have sex and consistently defending R Kelly among others. You should know better to simply leave me alone and don't respond to me anymore. Don't know why you insist and stocking me. You haven't learned yet.
                  Red - Link to the thread. I don't remember defending Kells.

Green - stalking.

Comment

Helluva story it would be if he wins. Going from homeless teenager to eight-division world champ to commanding a nation of 110 million people.

Comment

I don't know why, but I fear for Pacquiao! Duerte seems like someone who would do something real dirty!
                      Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X