Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Shuts Down Rumors Of A Canelo Rivalry: We Don't Have Any History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Maybe you should do like you ask and not be embarrassed to reply properly after making the usual delusional claims. Running away all the time is too pathetic for words.

How you delude yourself to be a sane and rational person is beyond me.
    you’re a pathetic old euro trash bag who posts to 20 different people in one thread just desperate for attention. After a while, it gets boring continuously embarrassing you and entertaining your insignificant and inaccurate responses. You’re like amir khan, a delusional loser who’s too stupid to realize that you’re not being avoided out of fear, it’s because you’re a pathetic waste of time.

Comment

Kovalev Ward 1 bothered me more than the second fight . That fight was like 9to 3 or 8to4 for Kovalev. It was such a decisive victory that Ward should not have even got a rematch
      Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlout View Post
        Am all for Ward helping whoever he wants to help but let's be honest, he always has extra energy when it comes to Canelo topics. I 've heard him talk about potential Canelo fight way more than Canelo has talked about it. I won't say he's jealous but there is definitely some resentment. He left the game not really having a big fight and he probably sees a fighter he can beat probably handily dominating and getting all sorts of push in a weight class he dominated. Let's not forget the powers that be including the networks seem like they were pushing for Ward to lose albeit with his ugly fighting style but same powers that be always seemingly setting up Canelo to win never mind how he easily scathed by with his PED use. Had he not retired he would have been pushing hard for a Canelo fight. It's fear to say he wants a Canelo payday.
        Hmmmm, interesting view point. Especially in regards to the matter of the powers that be pushing for Ward to lose. Why this stood out to me is due to the fact that Ward was out of action over 2 years prior to His face off with Kovalev and he was being sort of rushed into a bout with the hard hitting Russian with little preparation as far as getting some quality bouts under his belt beforehand. Kovalev was the star and let's face it, power hitters tend to bring the kind of dynamic excitement that cerebral slick counterpunching fighters like Ward just don't, except for purists who appreciate the nuances of his style. Ward was viewed by Many as a sort of sacrifial lamb for the rising star that was The " Krusher" and the networks certainly didn't seem too keen on him.
        Of course all of that changed when he put up a tremendous effort in the 2nd half of their first bout and Kovalev visibly tired from the infighting and body shots from Ward and escaped with a draw retaining his belt. There was intrigue going into the rematch and both men fought well until Ward started pulling away when he invested in body work and started countering Kovalev over the top with short counters. Kovalev was winning the battle in some areas but Ward was winning the WAR in large part to Kovalevs inability to handle body shots, something his trainer would admit later was an issue for him even in sparring. Ward seemed to have issues with how he was treated by the powers that be and the networks prior to the rematch and given how Canelo has been insulated and Groomed by the power structure in the boxing community, it does make for a logical observation that Ward may be in fact harboring some inward resentment. Especially with the fact that Canelo is a convicted PED user thanks to the clenbuterol matter and the fact that he has been the recipient of some VERY suspect Score cards in his favor.
        However Ward up to this point he has not been openly disrespectful or antagonistic toward Canelo.He's been neutral and professional keeping a balance there.
        Interesting point you put forth and its much appreciated

Comment

Ward don't want that smoke lol he subtly sliding away and I am pretty sure also that Canelo is on drugs

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Another alt account? Were u too embarrassed to reply to me on your real account so you used the burner one? Get a life cornball. Oh, and no shot in holy hell canelo would’ve dared to face that version of Kovalev. Fukouttahere.

Gtfo I've been here for a long time, lost my password and email from my old account and just made a new one using the same name. I've been here through all of the dumb **** you 3G h0m0s have said throughout the years and everything you id10ts defended is coming back to bite you in the
            @$s

Anything you idiots try and criticize Canelo for is the same **** you guys defended 3G for

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              you’re a pathetic old euro trash bag who posts to 20 different people in one thread just desperate for attention. After a while, it gets boring continuously embarrassing you and entertaining your insignificant and inaccurate responses. You’re like amir khan, a delusional loser who’s too stupid to realize that you’re not being avoided out of fear, it’s because you’re a pathetic waste of time.
              You make posts too you idiot. It's a forum. You'd have to be insane if you think making posts is desperate even though you do so yourself. It's just an emotionally charged bunch of laughable insanity. You make no sense in anything you post. You're too pathetic to defend yourself. That's how worthless and pointless your posts actually are. If you had a point, you'd get straight down to business. But all you have is the gift to show how emotionally backwards you really are. You can't get rid of me using facts or anything rational, so you just stamp your feet and spew hilarious hot air.

Point out where you embarrassed me? Is it the same place the other times it supposedly happened too, in your head? If not, be specific on how you were able to achieve this? Give me examples of these supposed points? What was inaccurate? Nah, you'll just run away again like you do every time.

So you admit you avoid me? You didn't want to admit that, did you stupid? But hey, you can't actually do anything about your stupidity. It's just too natural.

Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post

"Career SMW", just means Ward spent most of his career at 168 pounds, not necessarily that he fought every fight at that weight.
                Errrm, no.

"Career SMW" means he spent his career at 168. Ward didn't, his last few career fights and titles were at 175.

Comment

Originally posted by LEONIDAS26@ View Post

Hmmmm, interesting view point. Especially in regards to the matter of the powers that be pushing for Ward to lose. Why this stood out to me is due to the fact that Ward was out of action over 2 years prior to His face off with Kovalev and he was being sort of rushed into a bout with the hard hitting Russian with little preparation as far as getting some quality bouts under his belt beforehand. Kovalev was the star and let's face it, power hitters tend to bring the kind of dynamic excitement that cerebral slick counterpunching fighters like Ward just don't, except for purists who appreciate the nuances of his style. Ward was viewed by Many as a sort of sacrifial lamb for the rising star that was The " Krusher" and the networks certainly didn't seem too keen on him.
                  Of course all of that changed when he put up a tremendous effort in the 2nd half of their first bout and Kovalev visibly tired from the infighting and body shots from Ward and escaped with a draw retaining his belt. There was intrigue going into the rematch and both men fought well until Ward started pulling away when he invested in body work and started countering Kovalev over the top with short counters. Kovalev was winning the battle in some areas but Ward was winning the WAR in large part to Kovalevs inability to handle body shots, something his trainer would admit later was an issue for him even in sparring. Ward seemed to have issues with how he was treated by the powers that be and the networks prior to the rematch and given how Canelo has been insulated and Groomed by the power structure in the boxing community, it does make for a logical observation that Ward may be in fact harboring some inward resentment. Especially with the fact that Canelo is a convicted PED user thanks to the clenbuterol matter and the fact that he has been the recipient of some VERY suspect Score cards in his favor.
                  However Ward up to this point he has not been openly disrespectful or antagonistic toward Canelo.He's been neutral and professional keeping a balance there.
                  Interesting point you put forth and its much appreciated
                  Nice post and analysis.

Thanks.

Comment

Canelo is attempting to do something that Ward couldn't: become undisputed champion at 168. I think this is Ward's way of competing with Canelo without having to actually fight him, by imparting all of his knowledge to Plant and trying to make sure that Canelo doesn't usurp his own 168lb accomplishments.
                    Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Canelo is attempting to do something that Ward couldn't: become undisputed champion at 168. I think this is Ward's way of competing with Canelo without having to actually fight him, by imparting all of his knowledge to Plant and trying to make sure that Canelo doesn't usurp his own 168lb accomplishments.
                      It was kinda hard to become an undisputed champion when Bernard Hopkins straight up said, he would never face Ward. And let's not act like Canelo is cleaning up the division by beating unbeatable title holders - it's not like Teofimo beating a Lomachenko. None of these guys that he's defeated were feared opponents. Plant will also be a walk in the park. Canelo's true legacy at light heavyweight will be established when he starts fighting and beating dangerous fighters like Benavidez, etc..

Comment

Working...
                      X