Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hunter: Usyk Will Have To Perform To The Best of His Abilities Against Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hunter: Usyk Will Have To Perform To The Best of His Abilities Against Joshua

Heavyweight contender Michael Hunter is very familiar with the abilities of Oleksandr Usyk, Back in 2017, Hunter was still competing in the cruiserweight division when he suffered the sole defeat of his career when he dropped a twelve round unanimous decision to Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hunter a straight up ***** man, bailed on the fight with Hrgovic, needs to get lost somewhere

Comment

he meant Joshua has to be at his best to beat Usyk, even then its not a sure thing, i dont (like many orhers here) think Joshua is capable of beating an elite fighter, id say Joshua is on Wilder, White level
      Sayithowitisuk likes this.

Comment

This one swings on who imposes their gameplan. AJ's stamina could be a factor in this.

Comment

I said once: if AJ beats U then I will finally give credit to him

Comment

I can see Joshua boxing and countering to a victory - basically keeping Usyk honest when he comes in - Joshua should power jab to Usyks right arm shoulder to take Usyk's jab away

Comment

They will both have to perform to win. Usyk will be better than his last 2 fights at the weight

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
                I can see Joshua boxing and countering to a victory - basically keeping Usyk honest when he comes in - Joshua should power jab to Usyks right arm shoulder to take Usyk's jab away
                He’s better off taking his left arm away with his big right. Usyk’s jab isn’t all that and AJ can always counter it with his lead left hook which is one of his best punches.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

He’s better off taking his left arm away with his big right. Usyk’s jab isn’t all that and AJ can always counter it with his lead left hook which is one of his best punches.
                  Don't disagree with you. Target either arm and Usyk will become even less of a threat than he already is.

I think footwork will play a big part in this fight. If Usyk can slip to Joshua's left, which is Loma's trademark move then that could trouble Joshua - hope AJ's team have worked to counter that.

Comment

Hope Loma father didn't tell Usyk to run and not fight first 6 rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X