Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Feel Like I Can Stop Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its too bad 'mall believes the same thing lol!

Comment

I always bet on black, but I wouldn’t if this fight was to happen! I see issues with both Charlo brothers but no one has taken advantage yet, well Tony Harrison did with Jermell in 2nd fight but he ended up biting the dust too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
        Benavidez lost his title twice. Once to cocaine, the other to the buffet.

#Unprofessional
        Still stops Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
          Should Benavidez get passed his next opponent he is inline to fight the Plant-clenelo winner. Why is he still begging for Charlo
          time for charlo to backup his loud mouth...

“Yeah, let’s make that fight happen. Imma knock his little punk a** out. I promise that I put that on everything I learned. I give him about four rounds, five rounds, I’ll knock him out. About five rounds, six rounds, no more. He get hit too much.”

“I’m powerful, I’ll explode on him, trust me. I do my thing, I’ve been doing this all my life. Put me in there. Bro, I’m a lion, bro. Let’s get it.”

https://www.essentiallysports.com/bo...vid-benavidez/

Comment

He probably can but the Charlo's dig deep. They have championship heart. It would be a good fight.

Comment

That’s why he avoids you

Comment

Still begging

Comment

Lost any relevancy when u aint take your titles serious either move up fight bivol benevedez or get your ticket n wait in line for a canelo cash out like well everyone else doing. This so why i watch mma more literally boxing only offers 1-2 must see worth $80 ppv cards a yr other than that not paying 80 for the main event thats what streaming is for

Comment

I would hope someone who started their career at Light Heavyweight and Super Middleweight feels he can KO a Middleweight and former Jr Middleweight. Benavidez should instead say he “knows” he can KO Charlo. And that he “WILL” KO him if they ever fight.

Especially if you are a puncher at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      That’s why he avoids you
                      Charlo can’t avoid Benavidez because they do not fight in the same weight class.

Even if Charlo moved up to 168 tomorrow, and did not immediately fight Benavidez, that still would not be avoiding. He would need to go through an adjustment first.

But you feel Charlo can fight him now, you think very highly of Charlo.

Comment

Working...
                      X