• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barrios was a champ, so sure, why not?
    RENE JUNIOR likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by cace View Post
      i do see him becoming champ but not soon
      Yeah, it may take time, I think sooner than later though.
      But there is definite tough competition out there at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
        147 is too stacked for him to get a belt. He’s not beating Spence, Porter, Crawford, Ugas, Ennis, Ortiz or Thurman.

Danny Garcia KOs him too.
        But you know, I think there will be a shift soon in the division.
        I kind of think the top names won't be around at 147 much longer. I think we will start seeing new champs soon.
        I feel the same about the heavyweight division too.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

He’s been extremely overprotected IMO. Matchroom obviously know the value of the Benn name so wan’t to build him into a star, problem is: he’s simply not talented enough, once he steps up he gets exposed IMO.
          Yeah I feel you there man.
          If his next two opponents are not step up fights, then I will be more convinced that he's being protected.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Absolutely not. He's domestic level at best.

Who’s he going to beat to become champion?

Then again crazier things have happened. I never thought Fury would get past British level but he did. Never say never.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Who’s he going to beat to become champion?

Then again crazier things have happened. I never thought Fury would get past British level but he did. Never say never.
              That's because you're not a boxing expert like me.

Fury always had the physical advantages and showed world class attributes from an early stage, he was just sloppy and lazy, didn't train properly, and couldn't put everything together, it wasn't until Peter took over that Fury started realising his potential.

What does Benn have over other welterweights? Nothing from what i can see, his main attribute is what? Being a bit tough and having a decent chin? Gonna need a lot more than that to beat guys like Boots & Ortiz.

Comment

The way boxing is right now they tend to give belts away to the named fighters against non championship calibre fighters...can fight for a vacant against a care home employee these days

So yes he will be down on the history books soon and so well deserved is whatii foresee

Comment

Fury always had the physical advantages and showed world class attributes from an early stage, he was just sloppy and lazy, didn't train properly, and couldn't put everything together, it wasn't until Peter took over that Fury started realising his potential.

What does Benn have over other welterweights? Nothing from what i can see, his main attribute is what? Being a bit tough and having a decent chin? Gonna need a lot more than that to beat guys like Boots & Ortiz.
                  So you spotted fury was taller than everyone else? Thats a first class boxing expert right there.

He showed world class attributes ? Like punching himself in the face ,getting spanked by mcdermott and dodging price

Couldn't put everything together? That just counters you said he had world class attributes

What were furys world class attributes??? Does or has chisora ever had world class attributes ??

Answer both of those because I know what you would have answered before I threw chisora in the mix ...it's a toughy

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

So you spotted fury was taller than everyone else? Thats a first class boxing expert right there.

He showed world class attributes ? Like punching himself in the face ,getting spanked by mcdermott and dodging price

Couldn't put everything together? That just counters you said he had world class attributes

What were furys world class attributes??? Does or has chisora ever had world class attributes ??

Answer both of those because I know what you would have answered before I threw chisora in the mix ...it's a toughy
                    Stay salty

I was calling Fury the real deal on here when literally everyone thought he was a joke.

Oh yeah, change your sig, that s*** is disgusting.

​​​​​​
                    Last edited by denium; 09-17-2021, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Fury was a bum who was giving himself uppercut in the ring. That was the same guy who ducked Pricey for British title and lost to McDermott.

Most people thought he’d beat lose to Chisora and he was given no chance against Wlad. Stop rewriting history.

Fury was a very clumsy and boring feather fisted boxer (he still is). So if he could become a champ - what makes you think Conor Benn can’t?
                      Last edited by BangEM; 09-17-2021, 01:42 PM.
                      Stuntman Mike likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X