No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu vs. Takeshi Inoue on November 17 in Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
    Tszyu should handle Inoue. The Japanese fighter is tough and aggressive and will throw leather. Hopefully Inoue can give Tim some rounds (likely) and adversity (less likely).

I would have preferred to see Harrison but if Tim is staying at home for this fight, Inoue us probably one of the better realistic options.
    i was thinking this too

Comment

Decent step up. I thought he eeked out a draw against Munguia. Couldn't miss with that overhand right.
      sicko likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        “The further you go in your career, the more it goes to the international level. We can host events here, but the big time is in the States. That’s where we will be going eventually. This will be a tough challenge, I’m sure he will give me my toughest fight, the toughest test of my career.”

The big time isn't in the US. Tim is going to find huge problems await him. Even with him willing to fight in the states, Haymon will not let him go anywhere near his fighters. Tim would have to sign with him. And even if if goes that far, Tim will be left frustrated by the fact Haymon will still not let fights happen.

Any division full with Americans is the worse of the worse because of this. Tim i predict, will be forced to move up where his career can't be stalled by cowards, frauds and conmen.

Comment

Tim 'Soul-Taker' Tszyu is going to crush Takeshi Inoue. The division is on notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

The big time isn't in the US.
            America The Wonderful runs all things sporting

Comment

I hope Tim gets to have his break. I think he is a better boxer than Munguia.

Comment

Read that intro, Tim is genuinely getting frustrated eg "I just want to get in there and punch someone’s head in." Unlike most of his potential opponents he is not worried about what may happen, he just wants to fight. He also says this one could be his last fight in Australia so fighting in the US is definitely on the cards.

Comment

Easy fight for Tszyu. Inoue did well against Munguia because Munguia is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

America The Wonderful runs all things sporting

Maybe that's what the voices say to you in your head. But here in the real world, they really don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Maybe that's what the voices say to you in your head. But here in the real world, they really don't.
                      Boxing bigshots are located where ?
                      The Mecca Of Boxing is where ?
                      The country with the most HOFers come from ?

You will always have some Euro belt to gloat about

Comment

Working...
                      X