Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Will Be Targeting Fury's Body To Break Him Down, Says Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THC View Post
    I'm not sure that Wilder is adept enough to focus on body punches because that would leave him more open to counters. I'd like a more competitive fight but Fury is just a bad style for Wilder. Wilder needs someone not as mobile who stays in the pocket.
    You can be mobile just can be bigger just as fast with a longer reach n higher fight iq in doing such telling your game plan is counter n... Throwing in fight quicker than breeland. Im of the opinion 2 yrs of military drilling basicd getting used to weighing prob 235 looks crisper i believe this gonna be a barn burner a pic em through 6-8 rds anything after i give fury the win hell adjust anything before 8rds pic em

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

This is what I found on Don House's LinkedIn:

"He fought in the United States Army under the tutelage of world renowned Military and Olympic coach Kenny Adams. He has a record of 74 wins, 3 loses and 40 KO's...

Listed below are a few of the world champions that House help train
      - Bermane Stiverne WBC Heavyweight Champion of the World.
      - Freddy Norwood, WBA Featherweight World Champion
      - Derrick Harmon, NABF Light heavyweight Champion and WBC Interconintental Champion
      - Franky Liles, WBA Featherweight World Champion
      - Vince Phillips, IBF Jr Welterweight World Champion
      - Diego Corrales, IBF Lightweight Champion
      - Joan Guzman, WBO Lightweight Champion
      - Herbie Hide, WBO Lightweight Champion
      - Kevin Kelly, 2 time WBC Featherweight Champion
      - Lonnie Smith, WBC Jr. Welterweight Champion"
      I think he is referring to Scott, I hope so anyway. In any case even with his extensive experience with World champions nothing will prepare him for dealing with Wilder. He is a diva and will only employ YES men. i fully expect DON HOUSE to be without a job on the 10th of October and in sometime in October Radio Raheem announced as WILDER'S new head coach

Comment

After seeing that footage of Wilder trying to throw body shots, best of luck to him!

Fury in 5.

Comment

Fury came back from a 3 year lay off, lost 140lb in a year, had 2 tune up fights and still beat Wilder on everyone's scorecard who know's how to score a fight. Then he crushed him in the rematch. He's got Deontay's number. The Cosplay champion of the World might as well spend the next few weeks pre-preparing his outlandish excuses for when he gets leathered again.

Comment

Problem is for Wilder to land anything regularly aside from that windmill right hand he needs to out jab Fury first and realistically that’s not going to happen. It’s precisely why he lost last time - zero jab or any authority to keep Fury at bay. Plus, bar Usyk, Fury has the best jab in the division by a long way - he beat Klitchko with it. Wilder should be working on the jab as he ain’t got a hope in hell of landing those body shots unless he does. Too old. Footwork too poor. Stance to wide. Insufficiently mobile. This are the things Wilder needs but he’s too long in the tooth and will revert to type after the first round or two.

Comment

Fury will pick him off with the jab and better feet again, put him on the back foot again and then proceed to smash him to pieces like he did the last time. The last fight must’ve been one of the easiest of Fury’s career.

Comment

Lol...I doubt Ducktay Whiner can even spell "body punch", nevermind throw one.

Comment

Wilder will do whatever he decides to do once he steps in the ring.

I would say body attack is a good way to go about it, nobody really has gone to the body of Fury hard.

Wilder should forget about trying to land clean punches in the first half of of the fight, and just aim for the body, arms, shoulders, forearms and even jab to the throat.

If he drops rounds so what, just focus on making things extremely uncomfortable and chaotic.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-17-2021, 06:20 AM.
                  guts555 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
                    Fury came back from a 3 year lay off, lost 140lb in a year, had 2 tune up fights and still beat Wilder on everyone's scorecard who know's how to score a fight. Then he crushed him in the rematch. He's got Deontay's number. The Cosplay champion of the World might as well spend the next few weeks pre-preparing his outlandish excuses for when he gets leathered again.
                    Tyson Fury was decked twice, once extremely badly. From these two fights, one of the main pieces of information that you have to take away is that ?

Deontay Wilder can hurt Tyson Fury, more than Tyson Fury can hurt him. Wilder was being beaten up in the second fight, but he was still on his feet and fighting back.

Tyson Fury once again has to do something special in this fight.

He has to evade Wilder's power for 12 rounds 'Which nobody has ever done, including himself'.

Or he has to truly beat the gameness out of Wilder 'Which nobody has ever done, no towels just beat the absolute fight out of him'.

All the pressure is on Fury, people have already written Wilder off 'His reputation is at a all time low in the public perception'.
                    Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 09-18-2021, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Translation: He's going for the KO with a right hand head shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X