Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor Could See Himself Jumping Between 147 and 140 For Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

    Be honest Peter, how many people graduated in your inbred family? I know Tyson dropped out of school when he was eleven, at what age did you start tarmacking roads?
    Right about the time i met your mom.
    Jack_sh*t likes this.

    Comment


    • #12
      I could see him getting KTFO in doing that as well. JT is 30 years old. Once he moves up to 147lbs, he needs to stay there. All that bouncing up and down in weight is for the young dudes..

      Comment


      • #13
        Well as long taylor with top rank he has no welterweight career. Look at bud crawford worst welter champ in years fought no1 worst promotion also no1 knows who is unless avid boxing fan. Tim bradley said best i asked 20 random people who bud crawford is and porter no1 could answer which makes you wonder how some fights are ppv true shh if more people know who broner is than you thats sad but good for broner he promoted self correct though most comes from either mayweather rap world or staying in trouble dumb shh. Popularity is on par with joseph parker in the usa which is sad cause they from usa but bud from nebraska none but corn out that way
        Last edited by Ry92; 09-16-2021, 01:50 PM.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          There is a good chance that Josh Taylor loses all 4 belts on the scales vs. Jack 'El Gato' Catterall given the 'Tart-Tomato's' history of struggling to make the jr. welterweight limit -- that would be the first. It seems to me that Taylor does not have the guts to vacate the jr. welterweight titles because he lacks confidence that he could become a two-weight champion, like Terence 'Bud' Crawford or Oleksandr Usyk.

          Lets face it, we all know that Josh is being advised to hold on to these belts so that he is assured that he will be in championship PPV fights at 140, after he gets his ass kicked at welterweight.
          Vs Ramirez, both he and Ramirez came in at the same weight, which was nearly half a pound below the weight limit. Vs Kohnsong, they both came in below the weight limit, with Taylor the lighter of the two. Vs Prograis, Prograis came in at the weight limit and Taylor came in half a pound lighter. The only remotely recent fight in which Taylor had any weight issues was well over two years ago when he came in 0.2 pounds over the limit against Baranchyk. Which is half a turd -- about the same substance as your contention that he will have any problems making weight against Catterall.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by petero View Post

            Right about the time i met your mom.
            How original, pee-brain.

            Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

            Vs Ramirez, both he and Ramirez came in at the same weight, which was nearly half a pound below the weight limit. Vs Kohnsong, they both came in below the weight limit, with Taylor the lighter of the two. Vs Prograis, Prograis came in at the weight limit and Taylor came in half a pound lighter. The only remotely recent fight in which Taylor had any weight issues was well over two years ago when he came in 0.2 pounds over the limit against Baranchyk. Which is half a turd -- about the same substance as your contention that he will have any problems making weight against Catterall.
            Yes I have noticed that Josh Taylor has been able to make the weight around the WBSS. Incidentally, around this period of time the 'Tart-Tomato' got arrested for possession of coke, which is under the list of performance enhancement. I think I understand the reason why Josh Taylor has been making weight.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

              How original, pee-brain.


              Yes I have noticed that Josh Taylor has been able to make the weight around the WBSS. Incidentally, around this period of time the 'Tart-Tomato' got arrested for possession of coke, which is under the list of performance enhancement. I think I understand the reason why Josh Taylor has been making weight.
              Correction: he was arrested for threatening and abusing a doorman. Then the police later charged him with possession of cocaine, for which he pleaded not guilty. He pleaded guilty to threatening and abusive behaviour. The court accepted both pleas. These are the facts.
              Last edited by Monty Fisto; 09-17-2021, 02:29 PM.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

                Correction: he was arrested for threatening and abusing a doorman. Then the police later charged him with possession of cocaine, for which he pleaded not guilty. He pleaded guilty to threatening and abusive behaviour. The court accepted both pleas. These are the facts.
                The police charged Josh Taylor for possession of cocaine you say? Yes, we know those are the facts. Josh Taylor runs with a trashy circle, Tyson Fury failed a PED test for cocaine, Hughie was busted for nandrolone, Joseph Parker was indicted for his involvement in a crystal-meth drug ring.

                But I know how it goes, dey dint do nuffin doe.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Can someone tell me how what he said is racist? From what I know, he called the doorman a "gay-looking cun†." How is that racist? I don't get it. Someone he was with had cocaine, it seems. Not the best behavior, no doubt. Did he say something else that I am not aware of? If he did say something racist, then that would definitely change my opinion of him.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post
                    Can someone tell me how what he said is racist? From what I know, he called the doorman a "gay-looking cun†." How is that racist? I don't get it. Someone he was with had cocaine, it seems. Not the best behavior, no doubt. Did he say something else that I am not aware of? If he did say something racist, then that would definitely change my opinion of him.
                    The doorman was Asian. And he called him a "big orange-looking c-uhnt". You decide if abusing the colour of his skin is in any way a racial reference.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

                      The police charged Josh Taylor for possession of cocaine you say? Yes, we know those are the facts. Josh Taylor runs with a trashy circle, Tyson Fury failed a PED test for cocaine, Hughie was busted for nandrolone, Joseph Parker was indicted for his involvement in a crystal-meth drug ring.

                      But I know how it goes, dey dint do nuffin doe.
                      I'm not defending him, though I don't see what the Furies or Parker have to do with the price of chips.

                      Taylor's behaviour outside of the ring leaves a lot to be desired. I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt when it comes to the cocaine though, seeing as he went to court over it, and was found not guilty.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP