Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Crawford beats Porter, there isn’t a way to argue that Spence has the better resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Crawford beats Porter, there isn’t a way to argue that Spence has the better resume

Every boxing pundit alive will rank Crawford over Spence in the welterweight rankings and the pound for pound list if he beats Porter.

I'm not convinced with Crawford at all. Eye test doesn't mean shyt.

Strongly considering throwing 5 grand on Porter.

Crawford hasn't showed me a mother fkking thing.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
      I'm not convinced with Crawford at all. Eye test doesn't mean shyt.

Strongly considering throwing 5 grand on Porter.

Crawford hasn't showed me a mother fkking thing.
      Please do! Your boxing sense is about as good as those idiots you call respectable! Carson is dumb af (have you even heard him speak?), Cain died for listening to that orange pos and Thomas married a racist b!tch......

Comment

OP has a habit of creating stupid posts that no with boxing intelligence would agree with and then he tries to justify the dumb post, failing miserably. This thread is no exception.
        mxtali likes this.

Comment

No, to be fair, Spence beat prime Brook, coming from a bad KO loss, Crawford beat the shadow.

But I think Crawford will knock out Porter and prove he is the best welterweight.

Comment

Stop it Shane. Enough.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              No, to be fair, Spence beat prime Brook, coming from a bad KO loss, Crawford beat the shadow.

But I think Crawford will knock out Porter and prove he is the best welterweight.
              Knocking Porter out will not prove that but i hear what you are saying. It will definitely make him Favourite against Spence
              charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

This is correct.

Comment

No one would rank Crawford over Spence after he beats Porter?

Because Crawford is already ranked ahead of Spence on many reputable rankings list.

LOL.

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  OP has a habit of creating stupid posts that no with boxing intelligence would agree with and then he tries to justify the dumb post, failing miserably. This thread is no exception.
                  charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Just explain how you could possible rank Spence ahead of Crawford after Crawford beats Porter.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Stop it Shane. Enough.

Comment

Working...
                    X