Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the PBC fan boys going to show their face now that Crawford is fighting someone they said he wouldn’t?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    Did I downplay Shawn Porter?

Because he isn’t very good.

You did much worse but no worries! Glad you admitted you were trolling though.

Comment

What did I do besides turn their narrative on them?

Please enlighten me instead of pretending I’m offensive without having one offensive scenario in mind.

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

You did much worse but no worries! Glad you admitted you were trolling though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You said Porter would duck. How are you any different than them?
        This^^^^^^^^^^

He was literally on the other side of the equation saying the same about Porter

Comment

Crawford will be coming off a year long layoff!!!

Im glad we’re finding reasons to excuse his win. The Porter fans seem real confident lol.

Crawfords been fighting once a year for a while now. He has never fought coming off a 16 month layoff like Porter will be doing. Porter's always fought twice a year so it's no surprise Crawford is licking his chops over this one.

And let's not pretend that Ugas didn't already school his ass lmao...

Comment

What did I do besides turn their narrative on them?

Please enlighten me instead of pretending I’m offensive without having one offensive scenario in mind.

No, YOU admitted you were trolling. We can just leave it at that...YOU already admitted what you were doing when you were spamming the board for months. Who said anything about being offensive? Why would your trolling towards fighters be offensive?

Comment

You guys are so dense.

The only reason I said that was to take the opposite position of an outrageous lie (that was being accepted as fact) to troll you.

Now that your outrageous lie (that you and countless others pretended was a fact) has been exposed, instead of acknowledging that everything you said about Terence Crawford was DEAD WRONG, you’re going to pretend there was actually a narrative out there that Shawn Porter was ducking top welterweights.

Hey, guess what… it was just me and I was trolling you.

So now that we have that out of the way, acknowledge how wrong you were for saying what you said about Terence Crawford.
              Stop lying. You weren’t trolling you were c0ck riding.

you look silly because Porter didn’t drop the mando spot like you claimed he would.

As such you’re taking the lesser of 2 evils because being a troll isn’t as bad as being a pole smoker.

Dude Crawford took the money knowing what that meant. I wasn’t wrong at all when I posted he took the money knowing it meant no pbc guys.

Crawford is in this position not by choice but by WBO mandate. Prior to that mandate it was going to be another TR stiff.

Im just happy we have a fight. I’m also glad Crawford, who wasn’t speaking with Bob for a long time, didn’t vacate.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-14-2021, 12:40 PM.
              Floyd is TBE, QballLobo and Rip Chudd like this.

Comment

Never seen anyone as corny as Op. You’re the biggest weirdo on boxingscene. Get a job nerd.
                Floyd is TBE likes this.

Comment

So he’s ducking Porter even though he’s fighting him?

Got it.

Wow.

Porter just a small step up from faded Khan/Brook. At 34 a supposed to P4P fighter having to be forced by purse bid to take this fight is embarrassing.
                  At this point I expect Bud to re sign with Arum so he can hide behind him to take soft fights the rest of his career. He’s afraid to chase greatness.

Comment

i apologize mr crawford
                    ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

Shane Mosely Sr. I'm surprised you haven't gone into hiding after all the B.S. and endless threads that Porter would duck....is no good....etc. etc. Let's not forget Crawford is the one who has been trying to get out of this fight from the beginning. There is a reason he didn't want to fight Shawn or any other relevant fighter, you are going to find out that reason when they step into the ring. Let's not forget the WBO forced Crawford into this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X