Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter Title Fight Set, November 20 At Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see a 8-4 or 7-5 for crawford with a couple close rounds. Should be a fun fight

Comment

Great fight for both. Looking forward it. Got Bud by decision.

Comment

What are yall gonna say when Bud stops Porter?
        ShaneMosleySr and LITTLE JOE like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

I said the same. Porter is gonna be Spences leftovers, Buds gonna have to fight Danny (who is also Spence leftovers) he’s gonna have to sell more PPVs, etc. for some people to be happy. Lot of it is just protecting their boy Spence. Cuz if or when that fight does happens, the excuses will be the eye, the accident, Spence should have been at 154.Guaranteed
          I think there's a good chance, esp now Ugas beat Pacquiao, that if/when Spence comes back, it'll be at 154 anyway.
          Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Now it is official official! Let's get it on!
            Now WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE!!!!

ShaneMosleySr said Porter would DUCK!!!!

WTF is going on!?!??!
            kushking likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
              "B-b-b-but Bud bE dUckIN dEEz PBC fighters doe. He Aint eVen bEAt noBoDy doe, he jUst got a bELt."

Cho ass up!
              ...do you understand that it took the threat of a purse bid to get Crawford in the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

Spence will never fight Crawford. Dude made it clear he dont want to fight a black man and Crawford is across the street.

Spence a bum ass n he can't even see doe
                To be honest, I'm not even sure what kind of Spence we have at this point. People just assume this eye injury is like a twisted ankle and he'll be back 100%. I'm not convinced.

Comment

Will ShaneMosleySr apologize to Porter and the PBC now?

revelated and kushking like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    If Crawford is smart, he’s goes the Canelo/Mikey Garcia route and stays a free agent after this fight. Work with everyone on a fight by fight basis. And then hopefully others will follow suit. Getting suckered in to these multi fight/ multi-year deals just fcks us out of great matchups once rival networks & promoters start controlling shttt
                    I love Terrance but he isn’t popular enough for that strategy. I also feel like Mikey was lucky for that to work out as good as it did for him, and benefitted from DAZN throwing wads of cash around for nothing.

don’t see that working out for Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

To be honest, I'm not even sure what kind of Spence we have at this point. People just assume this eye injury is like a twisted ankle and he'll be back 100%. I'm not convinced.
                      Hah my posts have been the same. Dude might not ever fight again

Comment

Working...
                      X