Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Porter Title Fight Set, November 20 At Michelob ULTRA Arena in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great fight

Comment

Crawford never wanted this fight. Who actually wants Porter?
      Most fighters in the 140-147 div never mention his name,
      despite being an established name.

Mikey, Vargas, Prograis, Ennis, Taylor, want nothing to do with Porter.
      revelated likes this.

Comment

Yes! Please please please Boxing Gods let this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
          Broken Eye? Bullet to the Knee? Covid complications? Porter must be compromised. That’s the only way I see Dud fighting him lol smh
          ...You might be on to something. Porter DID catch COVID.

That makes this even worse.

If Crawford loses, he'll have lost to a COVID patient with compromised lung capacity.

if Crawford wins, it's another asterisk - because Porter had COVID.

So, for the good of the sport, we need Porter to beat this guy and save the belt from hostage.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Its a shame it took this long for Crawford to finally fight a top ten welterweight in their prime.
            How I feel. Was a huge Crawford fan. Was happy to wait until he had a few 147 fights under his belt before he fought all the top level warriors.

Took, what, half a decade for him to grow into 147? Porter is nice. But provided Crawford wins, what he does next will be truly telling. He has spent a ton of time saying he has a Hall of Fame career already and he has nothing left to prove. Just makes me worried what does not happen afterward will be bigger than this true fight happening now.
            hectari likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post

A purse bid has zero to do with a fighter ducking the next.

Cho ass up!
              Bro - Terence Crawford WENT ON DAZN and ducked Shawn Porter.

Then he went on Twitter and told him to 'stand by' then refused to meet with Kenny Porter.

Shortly after, there's rumors he's trying to fight Avenesyan.

Almost immediately, WBO ORDERS the fight.

Then we hear that Arum refused to negotiate, so WBO ORDERS a purse bid for 9/2.

All of a magic sudden, it's "actually, give us some more time" and a deal gets made. Not a word from Crawford.

That boy had to be chased down and cornered. He's a ducker, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

...You might be on to something. Porter DID catch COVID.

That makes this even worse.

If Crawford loses, he'll have lost to a COVID patient with compromised lung capacity.

if Crawford wins, it's another asterisk - because Porter had COVID.

So, for the good of the sport, we need Porter to beat this guy and save the belt from hostage.
                PBC WW's about to get exposed.... Porter gets stopped, I'm backing $$$$$ behind that, you in big clown talker??
                ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post

I don't believe that at all....Brook wasn't that good to begin with...LOL.

I thought he lost the porter fight quite honestly.
                  I truly believe that the only reason Brook was allowed to get that decision was so the PBC could more easily get that belt into the hands of Spence. If Spence faced Porter back around that time I believe porter might have been too much for Spence to handle.
                  No way porter beat brook, it was the most clear of his losses.

Comment

LOVE THIS FIGHT!!!!! So glad that Crawford vs Porter got done!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post

Bro - Terence Crawford WENT ON DAZN and ducked Shawn Porter.

Then he went on Twitter and told him to 'stand by' then refused to meet with Kenny Porter.

Shortly after, there's rumors he's trying to fight Avenesyan.

Almost immediately, WBO ORDERS the fight.

Then we hear that Arum refused to negotiate, so WBO ORDERS a purse bid for 9/2.

All of a magic sudden, it's "actually, give us some more time" and a deal gets made. Not a word from Crawford.

That boy had to be chased down and cornered. He's a ducker, bro.
                      Porter was never who he wanted to fight. Buds a champ and people should be coming for his belt, but no one ever does. No one of championship caliber that is.

Comment

Working...
                      X