Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Drops Petar Milas Twice, Stops Him in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Well Wallin was close to winning in the fact that the referee or doctor could have stopped the fight because of the cut (caused by a punch) at any point in the fight. Its been a while but I think I had it 8-4 Fury, Gypsy King clearly won the decision but it wasn't an easy fight at any point.
    Oh it wasn't easy, but Fury clearly won the fight. But i think the poster believes Fury lost on the cards. Well, at least i get the impression he does.

Anybody complaining about it not being stopped on cuts is just bitter and desperate. It's for the fighters health when they stop fights that way. And i don't think he cares about Fury's health.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Yoka doesn't impress me. I see physical and athletic talent but parts don't equal the sum. He has good wins on his ledger but I don't see him being a threat to the top guys.
    Maybe I'm wrong in my assessments, I think Joyce walks thru him at this point.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Wallin won no more than 3 rounds against Fury. He gave a good account of himself, but he by no means came close to winning it.

What was your score card?
    Well Wallin was close to winning in the fact that the referee or doctor could have stopped the fight because of the cut (caused by a punch) at any point in the fight. Its been a while but I think I had it 8-4 Fury, Gypsy King clearly won the decision but it wasn't an easy fight at any point.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by Kiwi Col View Post
    Yoka's career has stalled a bit. He needs to take on rated fighters like Wallin, Hughie Fury, Takam or Chisora to get closer to world contention. He's in no mans land until he beats a top 10 fighter. Wallin was beating Tyson Fury like a tomato can, yet somehow was robbed of the decision. Wallin versus Yoka would be a real dust up.
    Wallin won no more than 3 rounds against Fury. He gave a good account of himself, but he by no means came close to winning it.

What was your score card?

Leave a comment:

• Tecnoworld
    replied
    Yoka v Hrgovic and the winner v Joyce please

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Yoka is a wasteman, he's allowed to take PED's in France and is packing serious glass, he won't leave France so will never get anywhere in the division.

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi Col
    replied
    Yoka's career has stalled a bit. He needs to take on rated fighters like Wallin, Hughie Fury, Takam or Chisora to get closer to world contention. He's in no mans land until he beats a top 10 fighter. Wallin was beating Tyson Fury like a tomato can, yet somehow was robbed of the decision. Wallin versus Yoka would be a real dust up.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Illievs corner pulls him out. impressive performance, i wanna see Cissoko v Soro for the changing of the guard
    Crazy I literally said the same thing in another thread lol but I don't think Cissokho is ready for Soro just yet.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    I expect Yoka to fight Huck for the European title next

Leave a comment:

• dan_cov
    replied
    I'd keep him well away from Joyce.
    He'll just walk straight through him.

I think it'd be quite similar to their amateur fight. Yoka would land a big one-two but Joyces would just walk through it and pummel him as Yoka shelled up and got beaten like a drum.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X