Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Drops Petar Milas Twice, Stops Him in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dan_cov
    replied
    Milas definitely having his moments through 2.

19-19 gave Milas the first on workrate

Leave a comment:

• dan_cov
    replied
    Main event time

WARRR YOKA!

Leave a comment:

• Citizen Koba
    replied
    Mothaphuk just sat down to it.... Illiev vs Cissokho was actually the one I wanted to see most on this card.... Guessing Illiev ain't gonna be fighting Dubai on Sunday then as per Boxrec?

Thought this was gonna be a pretty stern test for Cissokho but sounds like he passed with flying colours.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Illievs corner pulls him out. impressive performance, i wanna see Cissoko v Soro for the changing of the guard
    Soro is about to get Madrimov for the WBA Regular title

Leave a comment:

• mlac
    replied
    Illievs corner pulls him out. impressive performance, i wanna see Cissoko v Soro for the changing of the guard

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Another fight stopped in the corner, ****ing French doctors don't let anything go on. Would still like to see Cissokho vs Fowler, the German dude Baraou that won on the Hrgovic card would be a good fight as well. Could probably make good money fighting other Frenchmen at home though, like David Papot

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Cissokho dicing up Iliev now, this might be the best performance of his career

Leave a comment:

• mlac
    replied
    Illiev walking onto bombs. Cissoko should stop him here

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Cissokho/Iliev should be a fun scrap

Leave a comment:

• GreatMalenko
    replied
    Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    Fight stopped. Mikhalkin has either a broken jaw or broken orbital or something, but his face is discolored and swollen and the doctor stopped it. TKO win for Bauderlique, the new European champion. Buatsi/Bauderlique for the Euro title before Xmas?
    Bauderlique is the rare French fighter who will actually throw some bombs. No reason to feed him to Buatsi.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X