Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Yoka Drops Petar Milas Twice, Stops Him in Seven Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    The same ones talking bad about Valdez better not be fans of Yoka at least Valdez took the tests Yoka skipped town multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• dan_cov
    replied
    Not a bad effort from Milas I think he exposed a few things for future opponents of Yoka.

I think a Chisora type would be a good step up next.

I don't know what to expect from Yoka's career I think he has decent punching technique for a HW, good tight guard. Can obviously punch, goes to the body very well for a big lump but he is so one-dimensional and one-paced that even a Chisora might just derail the hypetrain.

Low workrate, just turtles up with no inside game. A part of me feels it might be a bit like the Helenius fight.

Leave a comment:

• Joeboxeo
    replied
    Yoka has good size, good speed and nice pop. He's a very talented and technical boxer with a beautiful jab. He seems a little bit fragile to me, but i'd love to see him against Joyce in neutral territory

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    I’d rate that as a very good performance though from Yoka watching just the last round .

Leave a comment:

• GreatMalenko
    replied
    Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Milas looking disinterested now, Yoka needs to finish it
    Between Yoka's body shots and Milas having to work so hard to get inside he lost a lot of steam after rd 3

Leave a comment:

• REDEEMER
    replied
    Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Another round in the bag for Yoka but he's not looked impressive.

Does he actually know what a counterpunch is?
    I’ve not really seen many fights he looks impressive . Milas very good though he’s not in the spot light .

Leave a comment:

• mlac
    replied
    Milas looking disinterested now, Yoka needs to finish it

Leave a comment:

• dan_cov
    replied
    Another round in the bag for Yoka but he's not looked impressive.

Does he actually know what a counterpunch is?

Leave a comment:

• dan_cov
    replied
    39-37 Yoka

Milas falling short a lot and not getting through Yoka's tight guard much but he is giving Yoka issues with his movement and fast flurries.
    Yoka looking awfully laboured and one-paced.

Leave a comment:

• mlac
    replied
    hopefully yoka gets rocked so virgil resorts to his whispering between rounds. Yoka does look fragile tbf. Its that long nelly neck.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X