Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Deontay Wilder Spark Out, It Will Be Quicker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    I’d say Anderson is far better boxer then Wilder is ,you guys keep suggesting because others gave him problems Wilder would ,but it takes skills to get to Fury if he’s trying to put it on you . Now I know the third fight is more difficult for Fury ,I’m not buying it will be easier but you can’t really suggest he’s afraid of a guy he beat badly it doesn’t work like that .

    Fury has had a full preparation for this as well he has more of a gage on Wilder then Wilder will have on him .
    Why do I get the feeling that you've just jinxed Tyson Fury...

    Have you been right about ANYTHING this year?

    Tyson Fury won't be able to cheat. He's going to get flattened by Deontay Wilder when he finally decides to show up in the ring.

    Comment


    • #42
      Some might not want it to be quick. prolonged beating for wilder
      Bossman15 likes this.

      Comment


      • #43
        Unless you "catch COVID" again...
        davefromvancouv likes this.

        Comment


        • #44
          Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

          Deontay 'sweet pea' Wilder
          Hahahaha! Brilliant

          Comment


          • #45
            Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

            Why do I get the feeling that you've just jinxed Tyson Fury...

            Have you been right about ANYTHING this year?

            Tyson Fury won't be able to cheat. He's going to get flattened by Deontay Wilder when he finally decides to show up in the ring.
            What have I been wrong about in fights and what is wrong in my post ? I’ve only got one Fury fight wrong ever officially and it’s not those Wilder fights either . Is that you Silly Billy ? Ha
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-09-2021, 09:35 PM.

            Comment


            • #46
              Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

              Hey what ever rocks his boat. By all means if they locked lips then there is no other way but to pronounce him bio-sexual or Gay. However the self proclaimed baddest man on the planet that twerks in his leisure what's his definition?
              So, twerking is horribly bad, but kissing men is...OK? Ok. I can't continue with you

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post
                So, twerking is horribly bad, but kissing men is...OK? Ok. I can't continue with you
                Yeah jog on you twerking sympathiser . You are probably taking lessons you twat

                Comment


                • #48
                  Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

                  Yeah jog on you twerking sympathiser . You are probably taking lessons you twat
                  Never that. But you are probably one of the guys that Tyson Fury kissed.

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by thetruthteller View Post

                    Never that. But you are probably one of the guys that Tyson Fury kissed.
                    Never say never , you seem to know a lot about his kissing exploits outside the ring. you want to know how much you will get if you reveal that's why you keep asking me dumb questions . Hey , own it princess do your thing

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

                      Never say never , you seem to know a lot about his kissing exploits outside the ring. you want to know how much you will get if you reveal that's why you keep asking me dumb questions . Hey , own it princess do your thing
                      And you seem to want to talk about another man twerking a lot. Perhaps Wilder's twerking excites you? Hey, to each his own. But I'd rather talk about boxing. And both Fury and Wilder are frauds. Hopefully these 2 frauds finish this fraudulent trilogy so the division can move on.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP