Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granados: If I Beat Conor Benn I Want The Adrien Broner Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Granados: If I Beat Conor Benn I Want The Adrien Broner Rematch

Adrian Granados is determined to prove that he is still a major threat on the world scene by becoming the first man to defeat rising Welterweight star Conor Benn when they collide on the undercard of Mauricio Lara vs. Josh Warrington 2 at Emerald Headingley Stadium in Leeds this Saturday September 4, shown live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I cringe every time I hear someone calling out Broner! Regis Prograis has been begging like Keith Sweat! Now Granados, but at least there's a revenge factor. The only person I wouldn't mind seeing fight Broner is Keith Thurman, and that's ONLY because he hasn't been active!

Comment

No reason he cant do both. He can lose to Conor and still get his Broner rematch. I mean, why not?

Comment

You're not gonna beat anybody with those "ifs", Mr. Granados. Either you're going to beat him or not.

But don't worry, he'll be dry-snitching on the judges this Saturday while crying "robbery" as he always does. He just doesn't do enough in there and something goofy ALWAYS happens in his fights...or at least it's been that way for the past 3 years.

Comment

If he beats Benn then Benn should hang em up and how bout rematching Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            I cringe every time I hear someone calling out Broner!
            This… It’s like vultures circling above a rotting carcass.
            Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

This… It’s like vultures circling above a rotting carcass.
              Thats just the way it goes; law of the jungle!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Thats just the way it goes; law of the jungle!
                You’re not wrong in fairness.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I cringe every time I hear someone calling out Broner! Regis Prograis has been begging like Keith Sweat! Now Granados, but at least there's a revenge factor. The only person I wouldn't mind seeing fight Broner is Keith Thurman, and that's ONLY because he hasn't been active!
                  What about Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

What about Khan?
                    Great battle to see who's more shot

Comment

Working...
                    X