Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitor Belfort Putting in Work For Oscar De La Hoya Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitor Belfort Putting in Work For Oscar De La Hoya Showdown

Vitor Belfort Training Camp Photos Gallery - Former UFC Superstar VITOR 'THE PHENOM' BELFORT opened the doors to his South Florida training camp in Boca Raton, FL for a media workout on Thursday, August 26 alongside his head trainer DERIK SANTOS (photos by Lester Silva/Hoganphotos)
    [Click Here To Read More]

is there such a thing as a clean mma guy i wonder

Comment

Oscar should win this, but I feel like he won’t. Something tells me he’s going to get dropped by some lame grazing shot and take the 10 count on his knee. Then he’ll get up fresh as a daisy with a big grin and declare that he was just happy to be in the ring with a true legend like Vitor.

Comment

Oscar is a complete idiot if he doesn't have drug testing for this fight.

Comment

Is Oscar ready for this guy?

Comment

What weight are they fighting at?

Comment

Oscar will KO Vitor or his whole GBP will be a Failure

Comment

Originally posted by VegasRaiders View Post
                Oscar is a complete idiot if he doesn't have drug testing for this fight.
                Have you considered that Oscar might not be clean as well?

Comment

I'm assuming there's no VADA testing for this fight?

Comment

I feel sorry for Oscar...I can hear the thud now as he hits the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                    X