Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Not Interested In Canelo Fight Anymore, Wants Trinidad, Mayweather Rematches Instead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigZ44
    replied
    ODLH/Sturm 2

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Canelo would kill you, old man. Smart move.

Leave a comment:

• Unidentified
    replied
    Oscar must owe the IRS money...

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    Maybe taking a break from the bottle and nose candy has him thinking straight for once. Idk but does his undercard feature one GBP boxer? I sure hope so otherwise this sends his stable a message loud and clear.

Leave a comment:

• Sammy7861992
    replied
    Lol I have a feeling canelo invited him for a bit of sparring and showed him some his tools

Leave a comment:

• Rigpig
    replied
    He’s starting to remind me of uncle Rico trying to relive His glory days. There’s a huge difference between feeling in shape hitting mitts and actually getting in the ring and getting hit.

Leave a comment:

• Get em up
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I wonder how long their relationship will last! I'm surprised B-Hop has been with GBP this long!
    Me too honestly I'm guessing he makes incredible money with Golden Boy or something

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Get em up View Post

That would probably be fun to watch Lol
    I wonder how long their relationship will last! I'm surprised B-Hop has been with GBP this long!

Leave a comment:

• miacoke
    replied
    "cocaine is expensive"

-dana white

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by BZBEE View Post

Cocaine makes him feel like superman, once he is drinking some coffee the next morning and feels his aches and pains he remembers he is close to 50.
    It's one hell of a drug

Leave a comment:

Working...
X