Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arreola Confident Deontay Wilder Will Beat Tyson Fury in Trilogy Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arreola Confident Deontay Wilder Will Beat Tyson Fury in Trilogy Fight

Heavyweight contender Chris Arreola is backing Deontay Wilder to come away with a win in his upcoming trilogy fight with WBC world champion Tyson Fury. Wilder will face Fury for a third time on October 9th at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope so. If Wilder beats Fury my personal satisfaction will be great and hopefully we'd see an AJ Wilder fight. At the same time and based on Wilder's past fights with Fury I have to pick fury.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Sorry to be a cynic - but all PBC fighters and those that have a cordial friendship with Wilder are gonna say this. Nothing has changed. Only way fury loses is if he barely trained and/or gets caught by a haymaker. Otherwise cannot see him losing 7 rounds to Wilder. 19 rounds. Seen this movie

Comment

Unless Fury just completely stops training or mails it in, there is no way he loses. Wilder is on the wrong side of 30. He is being trained by a guy who took a dive against him and has had just a long of a layoff as Fury.

Fury just moves way too much for Wilder to time and catch him. This would require him throwing lots of punches and taking huge risks. He just does not have the stamina to do that for 12 rounds.

Comment

What else is a PBC shill going to say?

Comment

The man that you love to hate, your nemesis returns ; two time.

Comment

There is no shame in picking Wilder to win but the reasons are weak, "he didn't take Fury seriously" or "he didn't train" or "he weally weally wants to win this time"

I take it these guys picking Wilder have no technical or tactical reasoning to offer up, just about how much he wants to win this time.

And lets be honest, if Wilder didn't take a 100% fit Fury seriously after a 50% fit Fury had already beaten him to a robbery draw then he is a fkkin moron. Not that I believe that bollocks any way

We all know stable mates tend to publicly back each other but he saw what we saw so I doubt he is being honest.
              Last edited by DaNeutral.; 08-24-2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Gotta keep daddy Haymon happy otherwise no more handouts.

Comment

Arreola is correct in about as much times as you win the power ball

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The man that you love to hate, your nemesis returns ; two time.
                    Hopefully he doesn’t wear any stupid suits or masks that way if he loses we don’t need to hear any excuses about how his suit made him lose.

I am sure we will hear other excuses, but it would be nice to narrow down the excuses.

Comment

Working...
                    X