Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: To See All That Casey Went Through And Never Looked Back, Inspiring To My Own Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• elfag
    replied
    He should stop bringing up his wifes cancer. Pretty sure he dedicated his floyd fight to his wife and swore he would win for her. Then he had to pull some hard mental gymnastics after losing every round trying to say well floyd just ran so its like he still won or some stupid chit.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
    Shoulder Roll 'You don't like people who preach goodness and decency?'

No, I can honestly say I don't like people who preach your narrow, divisive, hate-filled versions of goodness and decency at all, not one little bit.

Can I ask, do you think Panama Al Brown & Emile Griffiths were evil & deserved to burn in hell?
    I do take issue with certain lifestyle choices.

This is from a 1963 list of "Current Communist Goals:"

26. Present hom0sexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vc-resou...fore-our-eyes/

Leave a comment:

• 1Eriugenus
    replied
    Shoulder Roll 'You don't like people who preach goodness and decency?'

No, I can honestly say I don't like people who preach your narrow, divisive, hate-filled versions of goodness and decency at all, not one little bit.

Can I ask, do you think Panama Al Brown & Emile Griffiths were evil & deserved to burn in hell?

Leave a comment:

• Zodogg
    replied
    It's hard to get to get between those ropes and face another man head on with courage an determination. And to do it the same week that wife is diagnosed with cancer if shows the depth of his heart and courage. Whether he is a HOFr or not he is a great man. He has stood by his wife fighting with her every step of the way. True Champion in and out of the ring

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
    I must admit I'm not a huge fan of Guerrero because of his evangelicalism. Even if I were a fan, however, I'd say that if he gets into HoF it will devalue the HoF to an appalling degree.
    He's been a decent fighter & has been in some good scraps but HoF, really???
    You don't like people who preach goodness and decency?

Leave a comment:

• LAchargers373
    replied
    He’ll be HOF if he beats victor ortiz

Leave a comment:

• 1Eriugenus
    replied
    I must admit I'm not a huge fan of Guerrero because of his evangelicalism. Even if I were a fan, however, I'd say that if he gets into HoF it will devalue the HoF to an appalling degree.
    He's been a decent fighter & has been in some good scraps but HoF, really???

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    This dude is delusional as hell. Hall of fame? gtfoh

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: To See All That Casey Went Through And Never Looked Back, Inspiring To My Own Career

Guerrero (36-6-1, 20KOs) returns for the first time in nearly two years with his welterweight clash versus Ortiz (32-6-3, 25KOs) in their battle of former titlists Saturday evening at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Their bout serves as part of a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event headlined by a welterweight title fight between defending WBA claimant Yordenis Ugas (26-4, 12KOs) and legendary former eight-division champion Manny Pacquiao (62-7-2, 39KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X