Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Once I Got To 147, I Wanted To Fight Victor Ortiz; Finally Here Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Guerrero has always been a warrior. I just hope both men come to fight and make it a scrape and good on Al Haymon for getting his fighters work. When they sign with that man he works to get them fights no matter what stage in their careers
    true but I think that fight was very poorly promoted. I knew nothing about it until today. They could've sold it a bit better and the more eyes watch, the better it is for rebuilding the winner to get more big meaningful fights where they can make real money.

Comment

Significance of the fight and whether or not these guys are over the hill are not that important. It’s about the style matchup and neither guys take backward steps so what’s to hate on? I know most of you kids on here dont know sht about Boxing but ya complain about some stupid shts.

Paperball86 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Guerrero has always been a warrior. I just hope both men come to fight and make it a scrape and good on Al Haymon for getting his fighters work. When they sign with that man he works to get them fights no matter what stage in their careers
        Wow
        I can bet if Eddie Hearn's Matchroom was promoting this fight
        You would the first time call it a trash fight & wasted money
        Lololololol

Comment

Working...
        X