Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Once I Got To 147, I Wanted To Fight Victor Ortiz; Finally Here Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fights like this don't get canceled but the ones we really wanna see gets chopped every other week. Lol

Comment

Lemme find out this is gonna be the best fight of the night lol .

Comment

I can't believe they pay people for this ****. Do they ever actually turn down a ****ty fight?

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
          Should call it "night of the has beens"

anyway we know victor is just there for a check, that guy dont even try anymore so guerrero should win easy? they both been shot for a while
          Yup.

Maybe the powers that be can make Andre Berto vs. Brandon Rios and the winner can fight Guerrero (Ortiz isn't winning sht anyways).

Title eliminator for the WBC "Has Been" Bronze championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            I like Rubens estilo, classic.
            The man has style, I will give him that. My dad was a zoot suiter, he would put his shoes against the wall, so the toes would point upward. Italian knits with leather fronts, khakis and flannel shirts. He strutted, when mamma wasn't around.
            GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

The man has style, I will give him that. My dad was a zoot suiter, he would put his shoes against the wall, so the toes would point upward. Italian knits with leather fronts, khakis and flannel shirts. He strutted, when mamma wasn't around.
              He sounds a classy geezer. Thankyou for sharing a little bit of him with us. Prayers to you and the family . Also I Hope the Ghost can get the Win this weekend!

Comment

Can Ortiz even make 147 for this? Guy's been out 3 years and this wasn't announced too long ago.

Comment

I remember when Max Kellerman considered Ortiz the number 1 guy at 147 after Berto before the Floyd fight lol. What a joke Libnerds are in the media. Always sucking up to Floyd, the woman beater. Neither of these guys deserved to be in the ring with Floyd, but Floyd was able to brainwash his cult following and fanboys to order all of his pay-per-views while waiting until post-Marquez IV to fight Pacquiao.
                  Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 08-19-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    I remember when Max Kellerman considered Ortiz the number 1 guy at 147 after Berto before the Floyd fight lol. What a joke Libnerds are in the media. Always sucking up to Floyd, the woman beater. Neither of these guys deserved to be in the ring with Floyd, but Floyd was able to brainwash his cult following and fanboys to order all of his pay-per-views while waiting until post-Marquez IV to fight Pacquiao.
                    The Hillary Clinton Foundation is funding the match.
                    Paperball86 likes this.

Comment

Guerrero has always been a warrior. I just hope both men come to fight and make it a scrape and good on Al Haymon for getting his fighters work. When they sign with that man he works to get them fights no matter what stage in their careers

Comment

Working...
                      X