Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: Was Thinking I Was Going To End Fight In Second Round, Ortiz Is A Warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factsarenice
    replied
    Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post

I agree as long as we insert a comma following Ortiz and. That said, all of the top 5 welterweights beat Ortiz and, Crawford, Ennis and Spence eat him up.
    Thank you for the clarification.

Leave a comment:

• budfr
    replied
    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    Ortiz held like Haney when he got hurt Doe !!!!
    Hey, hater....Ortiz held because he was rocked and that is understandable, there is a difference berween that and hugging all night and run for no reason like most African-Americans do. Mayweather made hugging his signature move. Ortiz kept on fighting and made Kavaliuskas go to the ropes in that same round and hurt him. Anyway, Ortiz KOed and dropped Kava in great fashion and Kava said that Ortiz is the real deal. He fought Ortiz, not you.
    Last edited by budfr; 08-16-2021, 12:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ifc
    replied
    Originally posted by Rapscallion View Post

I agree as long as we insert a comma following Ortiz and. That said, all of the top 5 welterweights beat Ortiz and, Crawford, Ennis and Spence eat him up.
    Crawford would be the only clear favorite, Spence would be an even fight as he has never been a special talent and has been looking more ordinary in recent fights.Ennis is a great frontrunner but has never been tested.

Leave a comment:

• Corelone
    replied
    It was as if Ortiz had to get pissed and his game got right. Once he got hurt, the jab got some company, he started throwing wicked combos. He knows what to do, he has skill, and he uses what he learns. He's turning into a skillful boxer puncher, but he is still improving. He can headline without a title, but if he can go into that trance, where all the good things happen on auto pilot, he's ripe.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    The situation becomes a lot clearer when you realise how long Mean Machine was out of the ring. I've been on to the Americans and Mexicans playing that game non stop. Can't believe i missed this one. But the commentator pointed it out. That's why the fight happened then.

Leave a comment:

• Rapscallion
    replied
    Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Styles make fights and that was a great fight. That said, all of the top 5 welterweights beat Ortiz and Crawford, Ennis and Spence eat him up.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied
    Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    Good performance by Ortiz and overall learning experience. I say two more fights and then on to Crawford if the fight is available. It would be good if he could get a fight with Jessie Vargas or Danny Garcia and then another young undefeated fighter like Rashidi Ellis.
    I like the Rashidi Ellis idea for an opponent. Someone who will give him slick movement and a different type of challenge than what he faced last night.

Leave a comment:

• BigZ44
    replied
    Vergil needs one more fight before the end of the year; Custio Clayton or Avanesyan

Leave a comment:

• SilverMiles
    replied
    Good performance by Ortiz and overall learning experience. I say two more fights and then on to Crawford if the fight is available. It would be good if he could get a fight with Jessie Vargas or Danny Garcia and then another young undefeated fighter like Rashidi Ellis.

Leave a comment:

• boxingfan91
    replied
    Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Styles make fights and that was a great fight. That said, all of the top 5 welterweights beat Ortiz and Crawford, Ennis and Spence eat him up.
    What the hell has Ennis done to prove he beats any top welterweight? You poosey

Leave a comment:

Working...
X