Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee Bludgeons Ezequiel Fernandez, Scores Three Knockdowns, 1st Round KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee Bludgeons Ezequiel Fernandez, Scores Three Knockdowns, 1st Round KO

CARSON, Calif. -- Brandun Lee's prolific power knows no boundaries. The Southern California bred boxer Lee (23-0, 21 KOs) made his hometown debut and made minced meat of Ezequiel Victor Fernandez (28-5-1, 3 KOs), knocking down the Argentinian three times in 100 seconds to land a first-round win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keep it up! Step it up! Akhmedov or Postol!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Keep it up! Step it up! Akhmedov or Postol!
      Those would be great step up fights. Postol was Josh Taylor's first big test and after he won that I knew he had something. If this kid beat a Postol I'd be mightily impressed as Postol still has a lot to offer.

Comment

I like Bandun Lee! Doing what he suppose to do destroying what is put in front of him as he works his way up
        Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Give Lee a tricky guy like Juan Heraldez next

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

Those would be great step up fights. Postol was Josh Taylor's first big test and after he won that I knew he had something. If this kid beat a Postol I'd be mightily impressed as Postol still has a lot to offer.
            Akhmedov is no slouch either!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Akhmedov is no slouch either!
              Definitely. Good strong test.

Comment

Definitely. Good strong test.
                Just keep him away from Subriel "Browny" Matias! He can see him @ 147! Gary Antuanne Russell would be an OUTSTANDING fight, but that probably won't happen without a title on the line!

Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Just keep him away from Subriel "Browny" Matias! He can see him @ 147! Gary Antuanne Russell would be an OUTSTANDING fight, but that probably won't happen without a title on the line!
                  Yep. Good thing is they're all heavy handed and know how to let their hands go, so potentially some entertaining fights. Matias is open to being caught but so so dangerous. Even the top three would need to be wary of those big bombs lol.

Comment

Yep. Good thing is they're all heavy handed and know how to let their hands go, so potentially some entertaining fights. Matias is open to being caught but so so dangerous. Even the top three would need to be wary of those big bombs lol.
                    And Browny doesn't stop coming either! The volume of punches are ridiculous! Can't wait to see how this division plays out after Taylor vacates, and Teofimo Lopez moves up! FREE SHOJOHON ERGASHEV!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X