Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui on Benavidez: This is Going To Be The Best Fight of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NachoMan
    replied
    I only ever saw Uzcategui fight once, against Plant, and he looked like absolute trash for a world champion. Still, maybe its movers who give him trouble. I still think he loses bad, probably by brutal KO, but Benavidez' style could make this a more interesting matchup than maybe it seems on paper.

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    He’s been boxing so long he’s getting his thoughts and words twisted, in fact what he wants to say is this will be by far my worst high level performance!

Leave a comment:

• VashDBasher
    replied
    Let me rephrase that: It’ll be the worst beating of his career.

Leave a comment:

• archiemoore1
    replied
    ✊ ⛪ ⚰ ☠ R.I.P Uzcategui

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    Beni KOs Uzcategui around the 10th round. The punches will add up and Uzcategui will go down.

Leave a comment:

• Comments Thread For: Jose Uzcategui on Benavidez: This is Going To Be The Best Fight of My Career

Former IBF super middleweight world champion Jose Uzcategui is motivated to pull off a major upset on August 28, when he faces undefeated two-time champion David Benavidez at the Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona. The fight will be televised by Showtime.
    [Click Here To Read More]
Working...
X