Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta davis tell keith thurman im going to knock you out to show im the biggest star in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Clout chasing. Tank knows Floyd wouldn't risk putting him in with Thurman lol

They reachin. Give Thurman the contract, he'd sign that in a heartbeat hehe
    It was put to Thurman and Thurman heard Davis is in a big WW fight, he said lets do it.

Comment

I'm guessing what's actually gonna materialise is Davis vs old man Berto, but let's wait and see. Davis vs Thurman would be a step up a huge proportions even if Keith ain't really the force he was. Honestly I wouldn't roecommend it for Tank, certainly not for his first at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Why do you think it's easy? Or was that sarcastic?
        No, it would be easy for Davis. Keith is done, injury prone, inactivity. This would look like Pacman v Oscar. I do not allow what someone did 5/6 years ago to cloud my judgment in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          I'm guessing what's actually gonna materialise is Davis vs old man Berto, but let's wait and see. Davis vs Thurman would be a step up a huge proportions even if Keith ain't really the force he was. Honestly I wouldn't roecommend it for Tank, certainly not for his first at 147.
          Keith is NOT going to do shit. Tank is a big fella himself, yes he is used to fighting smaller/mediocre fighters but he would take this version of Thurman and beat up on him easily.
          E-Thug E-Thug likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Keith is NOT going to do shit. Tank is a big fella himself, yes he is used to fighting smaller/mediocre fighters but he would take this version of Thurman and beat up on him easily.
            Tank made hard work of Mario fkn Barrios man...

Regardless that ain't the point I'm making. Big fan of Tank, but I reckon Berto's just the far more natural progression plus I think there's reason Berto suddenly re-appeared in the WW rankings.

EDIT: Funny, Berto appeared at #10 in the WBA June rankings but he's gone again in the July rankings... guess too many people noticed maybe..

Comment

If he doesn't smoke Thurman, I'll retire as a boxing fan. Serious.
              Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-03-2021, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

I already know I'm crazy. I'd love to see a Crawford fight too.

Comment

Ray, very true about the size. He's short but not too small.

Comment

Regardless that ain't the point I'm making. Big fan of Tank, but I reckon Berto's just the far more natural progression plus I think there's reason Berto suddenly re-appeared in the WW rankings.
                    Bro, you are almost always objective, but here with Barrios you discount things you usually consider for other fighters, like weight, being new to the division, etc. Did you see the first right hand KD? Barrios whole 170lbs body bounced on the canvas, and Davis respected Barrios. I call that punch a cobra punch. Let's bet if it happens.

Comment

Fighting someone like Barrios is different to Thurman, Tank knows the accolades that comes with beating Thurman, this would do for him what beating Oscar did for Pacman. At this point Thurman is just a name, Ellerbe has spoken about the fight this morning and said he would do that fight in a heartbeat. In regards to Berto i doubt he would be fighting Tank.

Comment

Working...
                      X