Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pacquiao beats Spence, would Pacquiao-Crawford happen with ESPN, PBC, DAZN, or Triller?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Pacquiao beats Spence, would Pacquiao-Crawford happen with ESPN, PBC, DAZN, or Triller?

Since Crawford's contract with Top Rank ends in October, his fight with Porter will be his last unless he resigns. If Pacquiao beats Spence, Pacquiao could then take the belts and go wherever he wants. Probably to take on his 3rd undefeated champion in a row.

But where would the fight take place. Would it happen with Top Rank & ESPN, with PBC, with DAZN, or with Triller? I'm sure they all would want to make a play for it.

If Pac beats spence, surely bud v spence would need to happen!. I thought it was four kings. Not 1 king, ie Pac and 3 princes, ie thurman, Bud and spence

Comment

If you're just a fan, who really cares? What significance would it do to your personal life?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        If Pac beats spence, surely bud v spence would need to happen!. I thought it was four kings. Not 1 king, ie Pac and 3 princes, ie thurman, Bud and spence
        Pac is in the same situation as Canelo. Every fighter who thinks they have a chance at getting the payday will wait in line, instead of fighting the other guys in the line.

Comment

Manny could be fighting Crawford right now, he demanded 40mill purse and Bob was not prepared to pay for it, then Spence fought Danny Garcia and Manny accepted 5mill purse for a Spence fight, I have no idea why Manny did not negotiate the Crawford fight and stayed firm on 40mill yet took 5mill for Spence, I feel a good Hound would find that rabbit in a hat somewhere in that thicket.

Comment

You forgot about HBO. Oh, no, that's not going to happen. Pacquiao will be crushed in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              Manny could be fighting Crawford right now, he demanded 40mill purse and Bob was not prepared to pay for it, then Spence fought Danny Garcia and Manny accepted 5mill purse for a Spence fight, I have no idea why Manny did not negotiate the Crawford fight and stayed firm on 40mill yet took 5mill for Spence, I feel a good Hound would find that rabbit in a hat somewhere in that thicket.
              Who wins in a fight between Crawford and Spence doe?
              What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                Who wins in a fight between Crawford and Spence doe?
                What do you think?
                The Garcia Spence I think TC , the Porter version its a pickem, I think this fight will tell the real story of whether Spence is truly back, the talk of beating TC or Manny rests on whether Spence has regained his top form after Garcia that's the big unknown here.

Comment

if pac beat spence, let him retired or do as he please.... jesus, pac is hold to such high standard on here. mofos gotta fight everyone and they grandmas!
                  hugh grant likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    I think it could be something to do with people saying bud is the best, so pay pac the money for taking the challenge then. Because reality is bud not beaten thurman, let alone spence, so 40 million is compensation payment for when pac beats bud then people will say in fact spence is probably tougher than bud.?
                    So Pac was essentially conned into fighting bud and then not get credit for it
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 08-02-2021, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X