Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Caleb Plant isn't fighting Canelo can he be in an actual fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Caleb Plant isn't fighting Canelo can he be in an actual fight?

Or does that mean he kills time fighting a pointless fight like Anthony Dirrell till the Canelo opportunity comes back around?

Can him and Charlo fight? How about him and David Benavidez? These guy's paths can cross. Golovkin can fight Andrade and the world doesn't need to revolve around one guy. All these guys taking no risks almost makes me not want them to get a big fight. Even if Canelo made a ludicrous demand that killed an undisputed fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Can him and Charlo fight? How about him and David Benavidez? These guy's paths can cross. Golovkin can fight Andrade and the world doesn't need to revolve around one guy. All these guys taking no risks almost makes me not want them to get a big fight. Even if Canelo made a ludicrous demand that killed an undisputed fight.
      I feel like, if the Plant vs Canelo fight does fall through, that the onus is on Nelo, not Plant. Canelo is pushing his A-Side weight a little too much in this case. Plant has some people he can fight. If I’m not mistaken Benavidez already has a fight. Getting someone from 160 to move up is not a good look. PBC will find someone that will fit the bill, just not sure who yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post

I feel like, if the Plant vs Canelo fight does fall through, that the onus is on Nelo, not Plant. Canelo is pushing his A-Side weight a little too much in this case.
        Yes, that 40 million dollar guarantee he wanted regardless of opponent was a deal breaker. Nobody is going to promise that for just any opponent.
        BendOver and NC Uppercut like this.

Comment

Yes, that 40 million dollar guarantee he wanted regardless of opponent was a deal breaker. Nobody is going to promise that for just any opponent.
          Yes sir. That was the biggest crap I’ve heard. But if Nelo is sick or hurt than Plant has to wait for him, “free of charge”. Lol

Comment

DAZN and Matchroom pretty clearly were. John Ryder wasn't handing around Dallas for funsies before the BJS fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatMalenko View Post

DAZN and Matchroom pretty clearly were. John Ryder wasn't handing around Dallas for funsies before the BJS fight.
              Oh, so you know to a certainty that Canelo would have been paid even more to fight Ryder if he had to step in for Saunders? Interesting....

Comment

Is everybody from 160 to 175 just Canelo bait their network protects?

Comment

Is everybody from 160 to 175 just Canelo bait their network protects?
                  Who are you kidding,you know damn well they are,stop acting coy. That's exactly why PBC bailed cause the compensation wasn't enough for what everyone knows what's happening were Caleb to fight nelo....a beatdown and PBC's leverage at 168lbs gone....simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Who are you kidding,you know damn well they are,stop acting coy. That's exactly why PBC bailed cause the compensation wasn't enough for what everyone knows what's happening were Caleb to fight nelo....a beatdown and PBC's leverage at 168lbs gone....simple as that.
                    Calm down, fu ckstick....

Comment

Working...
                    X