Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev on Facing Canelo: It Would Not Be Difficult To Come To An Agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2 Russians are going to get schooled by Canelo just like that other one Yildorim that never threw a punch and froze through out the whole fight until it was stopped. None of the things they said they were going to do to Canelo happened. We gonna push him back wawawa woowoowoo wiriwiriwawa
    Last edited by Mr Riatonon; 07-31-2021, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Beterbiev is not getting this call. Bivol might. I still feel both these names are being used as leverage to get Plant to give up the one or two things he is holding out for that Alvarez wants gone.

Would I be shocked if Alvarez goes the way of bringing in a fighter from 160 if all that falls through? Nah. I would not. He could also just grab another SMW whose name is not being mentioned yet. He is Canelo Alvarez. He will get what he wants.
      BaguMka BaguMka likes this.

Comment

Maybe one day Canelo will fight Beterbiev, but no way will it be his next fight. Either they will get Plant to agree or Bivol will come down to SMW.

Comment

Originally posted by Walexhris View Post
          T
          The thing is.... I don't see canelo getting younger as beterbiev ages
          he will always be 5 or 6 years younger.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Bivol wins against both Beterbiev or Canelo. No one is willing to fight him on their own accord. Don’t go by last fights remember some fighters carry fighters so they can get fights like Bivol did in his last fight. Canelo won’t touch him at 175 wants to fight a weaker version at 168. Pretty much says it all about Canelo if he were interested in light heavyweight he fight them at light heavy weight. Both Beterbiev or Bivol would be too much for Canelo at light heavyweight people forget Krusher was past his expiration date when Canelo beat him as a top fighter. Noticed how hast he vacated when both Beterbiev and Bivol showed interest of wanting to unify belts both taking aim at Canelo and he vanished faster than a Trump accountant on tax day. Beterbiev won’t fight Bivol. All you need to know there. Bivol can’t get a fight! He most ducked fighter! Canelo only using his name he won’t fight him either!!! Canelo doesn’t take that kind of risk look who been fighting Eris is still waiting for a rematch in a fight every one knows he won but Canelo was gifted a decision. But Canelo wants nothing to do with a boxer like Eris. Same reason he won’t fight Bivol he looming to put so many stipulations on the fight he going to force Bivol to pull out with all stipulations and then say I can’t help if opponents pull out of fights. Then don’t change glove size and fight him at 175. If you were a man. That’s what a man would do. Not look to cut corners and take easy route out. #Shameful
            eco1 eco1 BaguMka BaguMka like this.

Comment

Originally posted by SMIII View Post
              Bivol wins against both Beterbiev or Canelo. No one is willing to fight him on their own accord. Don’t go by last fights remember some fighters carry fighters so they can get fights like Bivol did in his last fight. Canelo won’t touch him at 175 wants to fight a weaker version at 168. Pretty much says it all about Canelo if he were interested in light heavyweight he fight them at light heavy weight. Both Beterbiev or Bivol would be too much for Canelo at light heavyweight people forget Krusher was past his expiration date when Canelo beat him as a top fighter. Noticed how hast he vacated when both Beterbiev and Bivol showed interest of wanting to unify belts both taking aim at Canelo and he vanished faster than a Trump accountant on tax day. Beterbiev won’t fight Bivol. All you need to know there. Bivol can’t get a fight! He most ducked fighter! Canelo only using his name he won’t fight him either!!! Canelo doesn’t take that kind of risk look who been fighting Eris is still waiting for a rematch in a fight every one knows he won but Canelo was gifted a decision. But Canelo wants nothing to do with a boxer like Eris. Same reason he won’t fight Bivol he looming to put so many stipulations on the fight he going to force Bivol to pull out with all stipulations and then say I can’t help if opponents pull out of fights. Then don’t change glove size and fight him at 175. If you were a man. That’s what a man would do. Not look to cut corners and take easy route out. #Shameful
              Spot on. Unfortunately pednelos dickriders will say that Bivol fight is too easy for their God haha))
              I will say this again and again pednelo is cherry picker and he will avoid fighters like Bivol like the plague. He might fight Beterbiev in 2-3 years before Artur retires
              eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev walks into counters all night long against Canelo.
                Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Beterbiev will be a Herculean task for Canelo at 175.
                  Canelo defeat all man.

Comment

I doubt it happens, the guy is naturally bigger and have a physically draining style with a big punch. Canelo can't close rounds and wait for a knockout punch.

Comment

I think Bivol vs Canelo at 168 is an even fight. i think Canelo beats Beterbiev because Beterbiev is 36 years old and well past prime. Canelo is much faster and more skillful and his great chin should stand up to beterbiev's power. Canelo can hurt Beterbiev as Beterbiev has been hurt and dropped before. If Beterbiev was 5 years younger he might beat Canelo but I doubt he can beat him now. Bivol is younger than Canelo and is very fast with excellent boxing skills and KO power.
                      Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X