Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Holds Nose on Arum's Desire To Stage Fury-Joshua in UK For 'The Fans'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stuntman Mike View Post

How do I see Fury Joshua go down you ask?

Well I know what happens that night in Nash outs mums attic/loft

Nash out is alone like usual enjoying a quiet night in his bedroom aka mums attic/loft,he's well prepared for the "best night of his life" with popcorn and Jack Daniels mixed with Pepsi.

He treated himself to some durex play for the special occasion and a box of kleenex(instead of using his mothers fake tanning lotion like he normally does )

It's all kitted out ritualistically around his old shot stained mattress(which was inherited from his mother and father before him and their parents before them,the beds seen plenty of duo action in its time but mainly solo for the past 35 years or so but still respectfully quite a lot of **** action)

Anyways the ring walks start and Nash puts on his beats to get focused on the fight (and drown out his mothers orgasmic screams,as Darrel,Jarmell and Jermaine normally pop round on a Saturday which Nash normally dreads as he knows he has to do chores on a Sunday and there's a lot of mopping after they come round)

Round 1 dings as Jermaine screams and splashes old Mrs Nash with a thick layer of white paint ,Fury is flicking the jab and Joshua is slowly creeping forward staying well out of range ..glancing jabs land and not much happens
    (in the fight that is but plenty is happening in Nashs pants as he realises his adult diaper is already overflowing with salty underdeveloped thin almost water like semen)

Then round 2 starts just as Jarmell and Darrel have finished up with old Mrs Nash and Joshua comes out aggressive ,Fury on the back foot jabbing and trying to run but Joshua slips one of furys jabs and lands the best punch ever witnessed by any human being on earth..
    fury is in fact declared dead by a doctor 1 and a half minutes into the second round

Nash has filled his diaper with another water like substance but this time its extremely malodorous and brown ...tears stream down his face because of the outcome of the fight and the mess he's lying in(it's miniscule to the mess mums friends left downstairs though)

Nash sees a positive though..with all the excitement and forgetting to use the kleenex he lay out so ritualistically he still has plenty left to dry his eyes with all night
    Nash would be surprised if any of this happens. You'd be surprised at how successful Nash is, but Nash thinks you are worthy of respect Stuntman Mike, and a helluva poster. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      Why would Tyson Fury have to take half?

What about Joshua?

Aren't they both Brits?

To me, it just sounds like Hearn's looking for another way out of the fight.

Why even poison the well with comments like that?
      Let me explain it to you.

The notion that Hearn is floating is that if they get twice as much money elsewhere, Bob gets half as much if they don't go elsewhere.

Let's say the Saudi's offered a large enough site fee so that everything together meant the pot to be split was $100m. And let's also say that the fighters agree a 50/50 split (which they did). And let's say the fight if held in the UK meant a pot of $50m. Whatever Arum's cut is of Fury's take, he will end up with half as much if the fight is in the UK than he would with the Saudi deal (using these hypothetical numbers which are there for the purposes of illustration). And, yes, surprise, surprise, it would be half as much for Joshua and therefore Hearn.

Hearn's contention is that nobody will take pay for a job in one place if they can, with no problem, get twice as much pay for the same job elsewhere. That's it in a nutshell. Hence, he is calling bullshlt about Arum's platitudinous claims about having it in the UK being all important to him.

I think the fight should be in the UK, I think it would be wonderful if it is and I think the Saudi regime is despicable and does not deserve to have it. At the same time, I recognise the promoters are in it for the money and it nearly always comes down to the bottom line.

Comment

If it comes to pass and we don't see an upset first it 100% belongs in Britain, make solid case for it being the most significant UK fight ever... But money talks of course.

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Nash would be surprised if any of this happens. You'd be surprised at how successful Nash is, but Nash thinks you are worthy of respect Stuntman Mike, and a helluva poster. Nash out.
          Kill them with kindness, fantastic attitude my man, except when u keep referring to yourself in third person, that s**ts whack, to be fair though, he spent half an hr typing that out thinking he was gonna make everyone laugh when in reality he just sounded like a 16 year old with a cuckold fetish

Comment

Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

Kill them with kindness, fantastic attitude my man, except when u keep referring to yourself in third person, that s**ts whack, to be fair though, he spent half an hr typing that out thinking he was gonna make everyone laugh when in reality he just sounded like a 16 year old with a cuckold fetish
            I only use the third person thing for rare posts, just for a laugh. Though I have to end every message with Nash out. For my own amusement as much as anything. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
            X