Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Wins: Canelo Alvarez vs Dmitry Biovl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's all smoke & mirrors, AlvaRoid isn't going to fight Bivol because it's too much of a risk. He's just being used as a bargaining chip, same way GGG was used as a bargaining chip last week. To answer the question, Bivol UD's AlvaRoid, but like we all know AlvaRoid doesn't lose by UD...
    ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      It will go to the cards.

I will score it for Bivol.

Canelo will win.

I’ll point out how often this happens.

Everyone will wish death upon me.
      So you said all that to say you got Canelo winning?

I know this is a fight you have been wanting for a while, hope it happens!

Comment

Bivol just does enough during a fight to win and that wont fly against Canelo. I got Canelo by late stoppage

Comment

If Bivol can really make 168, it should be an interesting fight. The trouble is that seeing a fighter at a weight he's never fought at, it's hard to know what to expect or what you are looking at when you see it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            If Bivol can really make 168, it should be an interesting fight. The trouble is that seeing a fighter at a weight he's never fought at, it's hard to know what to expect or what you are looking at when you see it.
            Doesn't really make sense for the fight to happen at 168 since Bivol doesn't have a title. Canelo is interested in mainly only on titles right now. Canelo beating Bivol then sets up a showdown vs Beterbiev for LHW supremacy. Make this fight at 175, not 168.

Comment

Canelo in a one-sided beat-down. Nash out - BoxingScene Hall of Famer.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Doesn't really make sense for the fight to happen at 168 since Bivol doesn't have a title. Canelo is interested in mainly only on titles right now. Canelo beating Bivol then sets up a showdown vs Beterbiev for LHW supremacy. Make this fight at 175, not 168.
                I agree....

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Prior to Bivol's last fight, I'd have said Bivol wins at 168. He used to move well. What I saw last was cement footed Bivol. Maybe it was the heavier weight. He might wanna move back down. Canelo Bivol at 168, I got Bivol. At 175, it's a dud.

One guy I'd pick to put Canelo to sleep is Beterbiev.
                  Bivol was so bad in his last fight, I mean, he deserved to win, but he was awful. I know he's better than that, but when I compare that performance to Canelo's recent form, I really can't make a case for him. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    It will go to the cards.

I will score it for Bivol.

Canelo will win.

I’ll point out how often this happens.

Everyone will wish death upon me.
                    Out of respect for all of your fine trolling throughout recent times, Nash is reserving all of his third-person talk strictly for you. This is what Nash believes is right. Nash out - BoxingScene Hall of Famer.
                    ShaneMosleySr likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                      Ginger will win, because it'll be very difficult for Bivol to KO his granite chin, and impossible for him to get a decision when at least one judge is in Ginger's pocket.
                      but most importantly, canelo is the better fighter...

Comment

Working...
                      X