Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking: Caleb Plant closed his side of the deal and signed the contracf weeks ago. In the end, Canelo and PBC couldn’t come to an agreement after both sides thought they had a deal last week.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking: Caleb Plant closed his side of the deal and signed the contracf weeks ago. In the end, Canelo and PBC couldn’t come to an agreement after both sides thought they had a deal last week.

"sources"

lol at that bald fat guy and his "sources"

Comment

Ginger is back to Diva mode!
      bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

Props to Caleb Plant. People here were calling him a ducker despite signing the contract weeks ago.
        bballchump11 likes this.

Comment

Plant is an idiot. Lol.

“we are our own promoters” doe. Old school way is promoter vs promoter; or Canelo Promotions vs Sweet Hands Promotions.

Instead it’s “yeah I want the Canelo fight, but I’ll let Al Haymon and my team do all the business side of things.” Lol

Solution? If you’re your own promoter, then you should’ve taken the offer from DAZN. Why you letting “PBC” fumble your fights.

i mean are fans this dumb? Al let Andy Ruiz cross the street. He has no faith that Plant could beat Canelo on DAZN? Why was Plant skeptical to go to DAZN when asked?

can’t believe you fans still haven’t learned from Crawford vs Spence.

At this rate I prefer a dumb egotistical boxer like Plant not get $10mil just for shilling for Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
            Props to Caleb Plant. People here were calling him a ducker despite signing the contract weeks ago.
            1.) Post Kovalev fight… I overtrained for ATG Feigenbutz…”Canelo gotta come correct.”

2.) after beating Feigenbutz or Truax, We can do it here right on Fox…but he told Marcos Villegas “I’m willing to fight anywhere.”

3.) Narrative: “Canelo vs Plant (Undisputed).” Gossip: “but 3 fight multi deal… Plant says nothing about it.”

4.) Hearn disclosed that Plant WILL NOT FIGHT ON DAZN. That’s means offers are pointless.

5.) Canelo wastes time (and it’s his fault too for trusting that Vegas tranny) negotiating for a fight that was intended to be sabotaged. Wouldn’t be surprised if Floyd and Haymon are laughing in the background since Floyd has stock in PBC.

conclusion. Plant isn’t a “ducker.” He’s a waste of time with his ego trip “negotiating” (when it’s really Al Haymon). PBC fighters have no say.

Comment

Plant signed the deal Haymon told him to and before Canelo’s side agreed. Shocking.
              In related news I just signed my side of a deal to replace Plant for September. Just waiting for Canelo to sign his side or it’s a clear duck.

Comment

Canelo is training hard and has Plant believe the fight is not happening, then 48 hours before the fight, he let's Plant know it is a go! Plant has one day to train, has to understand there are some hidden clauses and rehydration clauses and all is good in Clownelo's world!

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
                  What contract? There wasn't an agreement so there can't be a contract.

Comment

How many times does that make it now, that this fight has fallen through?

Comment

Working...
                    X