Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: Granados Definitely A Step Up; I Believe He Won The Fight With Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn: Granados Definitely A Step Up; I Believe He Won The Fight With Adrien Broner

Conor Benn definitely doesn't expect to blow out Adrian Granados in his first fight since the emerging English welterweight knocked out Samuel Vargas in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My boy Granados!!!

The fu#kin Broner fight was a masterpiece I gotta watch that one again.

I got paid to watch it too. I hid in a corner at work and disappeared for an hour. Good times.

Got to work out with him once. CHICAGO STAND UP! LETS GOOO!!!
    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Conor Benn just called Robert Easter Jr one of the “best fighters of our era”.

FFS man…
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Conor Benn just called Robert Easter Jr one of the “best fighters of our era”.

FFS man…
        LMAO! Granados, Vargas, tomato, tomatoe! No need for the spin! I hope he wins and faces David Avanesyan or Rashidi Ellis next!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          LMAO! Granados, Vargas, tomato, tomatoe! No need for the spin! I hope he wins and faces David Avanesyan or Rashidi Ellis next!
          I’d like to see him fight Ekow Essuman for the British title.

Avanesyan also makes sense but it’s a big step up. I think that fight ends like Avanesyan-Kelly. There’s no way Matchroom make that fight IMO. I think the end goal is Benn vs Khan or Brook.

Comment

Granados beating Broner isn't really saying much. I dont think anybody should get credit for a Broner win

Comment

Benn would be correct in saying that, but is that a factor though. AB that version Stevie Wonder has a dam good shot at beating him. Don’t hype some BS!
              Last edited by hitmanjosh; 07-28-2021, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Not to mention broner somehow made weight and for some reason everyone else on the card missed weight. Who knows how much he weighed in

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I’d like to see him fight Ekow Essuman for the British title.

Avanesyan also makes sense but it’s a big step up. I think that fight ends like Avanesyan-Kelly. There’s no way Matchroom make that fight IMO. I think the end goal is Benn vs Khan or Brook.
                  You're probably right. Khan or Brook will make him money, but it won't make him better!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    You're probably right. Khan or Brook will make him money, but it won't make him better!
                    I think Khan is wealthy enough not to need the payday (he might still want it though) but Brook is definitely skint enough to take it. He’ll definitely sell his name to the spoilt rich kid IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X