Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Plant/Hymon don't want to give Canelo his guarantees then they can accept the DAZN offer. No problem right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're an idiot and keep talking in hypotheticals. You don't know what the DAZN offer, if any, was. What if this, what if that. What if AJ didn't get knocked out by Ruiz. What if Ruiz wasn't a fatass in the second fight. What if the offer from DAZN is the same. And so on.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Just out of interest what was his last live gate? You said they haven't been great so your the man to ask cuz it sounds like you know.
      9 million.

Comment

Plants a knows what time it is when he gets in that ring with Canelo but this idiot is missing out on a huge career high payday because he's allowing himself to be a PBC pawn. Who gives a **** if that really is one of canelos stipulations,this motherfucer acting like it's coming out of his pocket! A bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush you idiot,just ask those morons Wilder n Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

If he'd accepted the DAZN deal they woulda been negotiating with DAZN instead of PBC/FOX. Both sides presented an offer & Canelo went with PBC/FOX
          Not if Plant turned down the DAZN deal. Which we all know he likely did. You can play stupid all you like we know what's happening here. I said this would happen weeks ago. Plant/Haymon have no interest in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by tritium_arma View Post
            You're an idiot and keep talking in hypotheticals. You don't know what the DAZN offer, if any, was. What if this, what if that. What if AJ didn't get knocked out by Ruiz. What if Ruiz wasn't a fatass in the second fight. What if the offer from DAZN is the same. And so on.
            I guarantee it's more than Plant has made in his career, that's good enough for a ****ing nobody challenging the face of the sport. How hard is that for you PBC tards to understand? Stop riding the Haymon dick so hard you aren't even subtle just full blown grinding that ****. FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

Not if Plant turned down the DAZN deal. Which we all know he likely did. You can play stupid all you like we know what's happening here. I said this would happen weeks ago. Plant/Haymon have no interest in the fight.
              No he didn't. You say Canelo is the A side yet he gave into Plant's demand the fight had to be on FOX? That makes no sense. Both presented offers & Canelo went with the most money which was Fox. The Fox or DAZN issue was settled weeks ago.

Comment

Bottom line Ginger is the A-side so he calls the shots!

So go back to fighting the Avni Yıldırım's of the world. In my world I call the shots so if you anent fighting a life taker and heart breaker........................................... .......... I'll be streaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post

Based on the second paragraph, it seems like Plant is the one stopping the fight from happening, right?
                  Yes. He is asking for something he thinks he deserves, the clause about the fight canceling, even though virtually no diehard fan thinks him rational for thinking he can get the same thing as canelo.

I think he is delusional for asking but it isn’t ducking, it’s just an outsized sense of value and self.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Yes. He is asking for something he thinks he deserves, the clause about the fight canceling, even though virtually no diehard fan thinks him rational for thinking he can get the same thing as canelo.

I think he is delusional for asking but it isn’t ducking, it’s just an outsized sense of value and self.
                    He's found a new way to price himself out.

This new generation of fighters aren't real ones.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

He's not asking for anything. He's laying out the terms he accepted. He signed off on his part. He's explaining what Canelo is doing to hold up the fight

Comment

Working...
                      X