Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Expects Joe Joyce To Eventually Fight Tyson Fury-Anthony Joshua Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

U would have a case calling me and everyone else deluded if the shoe was on the other foot and wilder won both fights, but alas, he lost champ. And this invented thought u have that fury left something in the ring that second fight is u just clutching at straws, how on earth would he have left anything in the ring when he only got hit clean like once or twice the whole fight, I wanna believe u champ, I really do, but even if I try real hard and squint a bit it still doesn't make any sense, wilder was the one who had the breakdown, wilder was the one who got battered so bad ppl were worried for his health, if anyone left anything inside that ring it was deontay. I'm aware Tyson hasn't defended any belt yet in his career, it's becoming the elephant in room at this stage and it's getting worse the more it goes on and on without anything happening, but the facts are he beat wilder twice, even IF like u say he is losing his s**t again, it's not gonna be because of being afraid of the wilder rematch, it's gonna be because of his personality and his addictions, nothing of that is because he's scared of the fight, he's already proven he can handle that with ease, if you're right and this fight doesn't ever happen it's down to Tyson's vices, he's a gypsy, they generally have addictive brains, that's not a slant on gypsy's either, I've had my problems with addiction in my life so I'm not being critical of him, I just know for a fact that what u perceive to be going on isn't even close to what's actually happening here
    You really don't understand. I meant that was his career defining fight and it drained him both physically, emotionally, psychologically and mentally. Which is the reason why he is having trouble staying focused on this fight because he has already defeated Deontay Wilder once and because of it he is now both mentally and emotionally fatigued.

Which means that he will never be able to match that same tenacity, intensity, passion or energy again. He really bit down and dug deep to beat Wilder in that rematch and it really taxed him. It took a physical, emotional and mental toll on him like no other fight he's ever had.

It's very possible that that fight has probably aged him. Think of Ali in Manila and Duran in Montreal. Those fights were their career defining fights also and neither man was ever the same fighter again either.

I didn't say that he was afraid of Deontay Wilder. All I said was that you can't make a man do something against his will. If you do then you won't get the best out of him. It's like that old saying goes: "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink". You can't force a man to take a fight that he does not want.

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    You're losing it friend! You're losing it! First of all, joeboxeo and Dave from Vancouver are not fools. They are both enlightened boxing fans such as myself. So I don't find it funny at all that they know their boxing.

Also, Tyson Fury has all of you gullible boxing fans such as yourself both deluded and fooled. He is overrated and not that good. He is not fighting Wilder in October either. Please explain to me why he has never defended any of his titles or done any mandatory rematches in his entire career?

If told you then and I am telling you now that Fury is both a fraud, loser and a coward. He was given an additional twelve weeks to get ready. If he is not mentally prepared and focused now; Then what makes you think he'll be ready by the Fall?

Here's the deal; The man never wanted the Wilder fight in the first place and it shows. Which is why he is lacking both the drive, motivation, focus, determination, will and hunger to get ready for it.

You might as well face it; We are dealing with a broken fighter here who is mentally destroyed. I want him to step in the ring with Wilder in October if he so dares but he won't. It's because he is too bored, lackadaisical, distracted and complacent in order to do so.

It's the same reason why he hasn't defended his title in 20 months because that Wilder rematch must've really ruined him mentally. He left a lot of himself in that ring that night that he won't be able to get back.
    U would have a case calling me and everyone else deluded if the shoe was on the other foot and wilder won both fights, but alas, he lost champ. And this invented thought u have that fury left something in the ring that second fight is u just clutching at straws, how on earth would he have left anything in the ring when he only got hit clean like once or twice the whole fight, I wanna believe u champ, I really do, but even if I try real hard and squint a bit it still doesn't make any sense, wilder was the one who had the breakdown, wilder was the one who got battered so bad ppl were worried for his health, if anyone left anything inside that ring it was deontay. I'm aware Tyson hasn't defended any belt yet in his career, it's becoming the elephant in room at this stage and it's getting worse the more it goes on and on without anything happening, but the facts are he beat wilder twice, even IF like u say he is losing his s**t again, it's not gonna be because of being afraid of the wilder rematch, it's gonna be because of his personality and his addictions, nothing of that is because he's scared of the fight, he's already proven he can handle that with ease, if you're right and this fight doesn't ever happen it's down to Tyson's vices, he's a gypsy, they generally have addictive brains, that's not a slant on gypsy's either, I've had my problems with addiction in my life so I'm not being critical of him, I just know for a fact that what u perceive to be going on isn't even close to what's actually happening here

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by I have no ears View Post

Don't u think it's funny how whenever u post you're pro wilder, anti fury posts it's only joeboxeo and Dave from Vancouver who likes them, that's 2 people on this whole board who hold you're views and still u speak them like it's fact, and like you're inside both wilder and fury's minds, and u somehow already know what's gonna happen like you've got some insider knowledge, and these 2 fools are there to back u up everytime, it's starting to look like you're little tripod of wilderettes are a cult, it would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic champ, fury fought him twice already, won both fights, that's fact, the only thing u and you're lil crew of haters spout is fiction based off of what u desperately hope will happen if/when they fight again, I hope for you're sake wilder puts up a good fight in October cos if they don't it's gonna be difficult for u guys to post on here without an incredible amount of ridicule coming your way, and to be honest u guys are gonna deserve everything u get with how you've been this last year on here
    You're losing it friend! You're losing it! First of all, joeboxeo and Dave from Vancouver are not fools. They are both enlightened boxing fans such as myself. So I don't find it funny at all that they know their boxing.

Also, Tyson Fury has all of you gullible boxing fans such as yourself both deluded and fooled. He is overrated and not that good. He is not fighting Wilder in October either. Please explain to me why he has never defended any of his titles or done any mandatory rematches in his entire career?

If told you then and I am telling you now that Fury is both a fraud, loser and a coward. He was given an additional twelve weeks to get ready. If he is not mentally prepared and focused now; Then what makes you think he'll be ready by the Fall?

Here's the deal; The man never wanted the Wilder fight in the first place and it shows. Which is why he is lacking both the drive, motivation, focus, determination, will and hunger to get ready for it.

You might as well face it; We are dealing with a broken fighter here who is mentally destroyed. I want him to step in the ring with Wilder in October if he so dares but he won't. It's because he is too bored, lackadaisical, distracted and complacent in order to do so.

It's the same reason why he hasn't defended his title in 20 months because that Wilder rematch must've really ruined him mentally. He left a lot of himself in that ring that night that he won't be able to get back.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Vasquez
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I'm hoping we get Ruiz vs. Ortiz soon! If Joyce can't get Arreola, then maybe he can fight the winner of Ajagba vs. Sanchez? Should be easy if Ajagba wins!
    He won't fight them. He needs an established name. Ortiz for all his sins is still ranked in the top 8. People know Ortiz becasue he gave Wilder trouble

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Damn! Don't they think they are putting a bit too much pressure on Tyson Fury? He is already under enough pressure as it is fighting Deontay Wilder. No, wonder he suffered another nervous breakdown for the July 24th bout. Chances are he shall suffer another one again in October too. They are stressing him the fuck out with these postdated fights.
    Don't u think it's funny how whenever u post you're pro wilder, anti fury posts it's only joeboxeo and Dave from Vancouver who likes them, that's 2 people on this whole board who hold you're views and still u speak them like it's fact, and like you're inside both wilder and fury's minds, and u somehow already know what's gonna happen like you've got some insider knowledge, and these 2 fools are there to back u up everytime, it's starting to look like you're little tripod of wilderettes are a cult, it would be sad if it wasn't so pathetic champ, fury fought him twice already, won both fights, that's fact, the only thing u and you're lil crew of haters spout is fiction based off of what u desperately hope will happen if/when they fight again, I hope for you're sake wilder puts up a good fight in October cos if they don't it's gonna be difficult for u guys to post on here without an incredible amount of ridicule coming your way, and to be honest u guys are gonna deserve everything u get with how you've been this last year on here

Leave a comment:

• I have no ears
    replied
    Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
    Why do you assume Joshua-Usyk is a Joshua win and fury-wilder is a fury mr Warren you have been around long enough to know nothing is guaranteed in boxing
    He clearly stated "providing AJ wins", he didn't say when AJ wins ffs

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Damn! Don't they think they are putting a bit too much pressure on Tyson Fury? He is already under enough pressure as it is fighting Deontay Wilder. No, wonder he suffered another nervous breakdown for the July 24th bout. Chances are he shall suffer another one again in October too. They are stressing him the fuck out with these postdated fights.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

That's a good fight. But Joyce really needs to be fighting a top-10 guy next. Takam was just outside the top-10 and his best opponent so far. I think Ortiz is the man. Its' the perfect tester fight before Joyce goes in with one of the top-3. Also it's about time Ortiz fought someone decent. Ortiz annoys me because he is highly ranked but he hasn't beaten anyone in the top-10 for years. Time to earn his place
    I'm hoping we get Ruiz vs. Ortiz soon! If Joyce can't get Arreola, then maybe he can fight the winner of Ajagba vs. Sanchez? Should be easy if Ajagba wins!

Leave a comment:

• Tecnoworld
    replied
    Originally posted by MANNY67 View Post
    Why do you assume Joshua-Usyk is a Joshua win and fury-wilder is a fury mr Warren you have been around long enough to know nothing is guaranteed in boxing
    Usyk's win over AJ would be definitely great news for me.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Vasquez
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    "That would leave Joyce to win at least one more fight, maybe two, before the 2016 Olympic silver medalist would get a crack at the WBO belt."

Bring him to the states! Joyce vs. Arreola would be a good introduction to the the U.S. fan base!
    That's a good fight. But Joyce really needs to be fighting a top-10 guy next. Takam was just outside the top-10 and his best opponent so far. I think Ortiz is the man. Its' the perfect tester fight before Joyce goes in with one of the top-3. Also it's about time Ortiz fought someone decent. Ortiz annoys me because he is highly ranked but he hasn't beaten anyone in the top-10 for years. Time to earn his place

Leave a comment:

Working...
X