No announcement yet.

Who's your pick at 152lb: 2019 Terence Crawford vs 2013 Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your pick at 152lb: 2019 Terence Crawford vs 2013 Canelo Alvarez

I think Canelo would break him down and eventually stop him late, but if Bud has the power to hurt him you're looking at an ATG kinda fight. Don't forget, if I'm not mistaken Jose Cotto was able to hurt Canelo at 154 so its not so far fetched that a young, weight-drained Canelo could be hurt by Crawford.
    Last edited by Keysandboxing; 07-27-2021, 08:27 PM.

canelo!! why is this even being brought up? crawford hasnt fought nobody worth mentioning.

Comment

It's hard to say because we've never seen Crawford fight someone with Canelo's durability/punching power. But that weight cut would be very easy for Bud to make, so he'll be at his best and Canelo will be at his worst. If Bud's chin holds up, he'll get robbed by the judges and lose by SD.

Comment

Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
        I think Canelo would break him down and eventually stop him late, but if Bud has the power to hurt him you're looking at an ATG kinda fight. Don't forget, if I'm not mistaken Jose Cotto was able to hurt Canelo at 154 so its not so far fetched that a young, weight-drained Canelo could be hurt by Crawford.
        do we have to drain canelo in order to give others a chance ? i mean everytime a pac - canelo fight is brought it has to be at 152, canelo wasnt at his best at 152, why not man up and do the comparison at 154 ?

Comment

152lb Canelo of 2013?

You mean the weight drained zombie that Mayweather fought, who was also green at the top level?

the one who needed a chair at the press conference because he could barely stand?

the worst version of Canelo ever?

I guess Crawford wins and this is a spite thread

Comment

Canelo knocks that overrated hype job cherry picker out with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Keysandboxing View Post
              Wtf is this.. Canelo brutall beats him like Kirkland

Comment

Working...
              X