Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gerald Washington Withdraws Due To COVID-19; Michael Coffie To Face Jonathan Rice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can already hear the FOX broadcast crew making not so funny zings about the food/drink-oriented names.

Rice is durable but he also tends not to put out any legitimate offense whatsoever (at least the handful of times I've watched him). Rice fought very uninspired against an equally uninspired Ajagba. I imagine it will be completely on Coffie to press the action and look for the stoppage. Probably won't be very compelling TV (I say this and now it will probably end up FOTY candidate).

​​​​​

Comment

I'm pretty sure Washington was fully vaccinated
      Grocery Stick likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
        Fauci, Oldskoolg, and all the other gullible covid Karens would never admit that tho...

Comment

Somehow, one way or another, Washington was destined to get KO'd by a jab.

Comment

Rice is a poor man’s Kevin Johnson. Same type of fighter. A big strong guy with a good chin but doesn’t let his hands go enough. Rice will give Coffee much needed rounds but on paper this has stinker written all over it with lots of clinching.
            PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

I am fully vaccinated & from my understanding I am not 100% immune. I can still get covid but I won’t end up in the ICU on an incubator. I could be wrong but I don’t think the double vaccine shot is a silver bullet.

Comment

He was NOT vaccinated.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmABoxingGuru View Post

He was NOT vaccinated.
                  That would be really odd. I know several athelts from several sports and they are all fully vaccinated but one who got one shot out of 2 and is waiting to complete in these days. I would really surprised if an athelte at that level were not fully vaccinated by now and with a scheduled bout.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Where is the outrage like Fury received? Or the people accusing him of faking covid? Funny how that works.
                    There's a few hinting, but definitely not even remotely as many as scoffed at Fury.
                    jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X