Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Coach Confident Delay Will Benefit His Fighter More Than Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Fury needs to be active to be effective. I think he has very little discipline. I believe the longer it takes to get back in the ring with Wilder, it benefits Wilder. I think the time in between bouts gives Wilder a legitimate chance to learn how to actually box. I believe the extra time allows for him to improve on his strength and conditioning. Despite records and belts, no one in the heavyweight division is in a league of their own. Anyone of the top 4 heavyweights has a punchers chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post

Duh. It's ****ing pointless. Fury already won twice and was robbed once. Absolutely no point in a 3rd fight after the beat down Wilder got.
      The problem is, its easy to say "Ill just go in there and take care of business and get this off my plate" but how does one get motivated to do that? Wilder, if nothing else is motivated to fight Fury. Just a tough place to be for Fury.

Comment

Everything benefits Wilder according to this weirdo fansonly swine licker.

Comment

Working...
        X