No announcement yet.

Takam was robbed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Definitely. The Nash says Takam had both of these fights in the bag. He lost fair and square to Beast Chisora, but was robbed both times here by the "A STAR" referees. Joshua did everything he could to avoid the Takam rematch that the fans demanded, and still demand. Joyce landed one good punch all night and A STAR was desperate to jump straight in. Nash out.
    - -What grade they put U back in this year?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

- -What grade they put U back in this year?
      The Nash says that he is top of the class. As you can see by my sig, I'm a Boxing Scene Hall of Famer - First ballot. Nash out.

Comment

Stoppage was timed perfectly imo. Takam was throwing nothing back and it looked like every shot that Joyce was throwing was landing.

Honestly I think it's about time Takam stopped getting given these opportunities. I know he's fought well in some of his fights but at the end of the day he hasn't actually won one that mattered in the grand scheme of things, and when he loses it's usually by stoppage.

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Has there ever been a fighter close to how slow Joyce is? Joyce's jab getting countered by overhand rights he's so damn slow. FFS. He looks like he's fighting in water.
        Yeah, but he makes up for it with freakish toughness and persistence, and his punches do hurt. He's been comically easy to hit in almost every fight he's been in but I don't think he's ever really been hurt, not even by Dubois who hits like a truck. It's like his agility and dexterity is set to level 1 but his HP and endurance is maxed out. As weirdly lopsided as his attributes are he's making it work for himself, "Juggernaut" is a fitting name for him. Honestly I don't think he can be stopped or even seriously hurt by anyone at the moment save for Joshua or Wilder. Maybe Whyte if he lands a big left hook on the chin but that's probably a big if.

Comment

Didnt look that crazy a call to me.
          Brumsongs1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Man, you must be drunk. have you seen Fury -Wilder 2? Wilder is hard hitter?
            Yeah, of course I saw it. The first punch was a rabbit punch but scored as a knockdown, fine, I couldn’t care less. The second knockdown, Wilder was totally off balance. Fine, it was a knockdown. I couldn’t care less.

Are you really arguing that Fury is a harder puncher than Wilder? Because, wow, you could be the ONLY person in the world saying that.

Comment

The Nash says that he is top of the class. As you can see by my sig, I'm a Boxing Scene Hall of Famer - First ballot. Nash out.
              Easiest block during my time on here.

Comment

Most of the shots Takam landed early were better looking than effective, even laying into a few of them Joyce didn't seem phased one bit and kept pursuing.

Was the stoppage a little premature? I'd have to admit yes, but Takam was just taking shots and not answering back. That's part of the strategy of the sport, I've seen fighters in trouble in a bout and still just throw one or two shots back just to keep the ref from stepping in.

Either way Takam loses to every top 10 fighter he faces, that's just his level.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                  I don’t have as much problem with the stoppage tonight as I had with his stoppage vs Joshua. Reason being that Joshua had mostly punched himself out and Takam had weathered the storm. Hurricane Joyce wasn’t going to blow itself out anytime soon.
                  You do realise in the AJ Takam fight it was literally a landslide on the scorecard ? Talk about bias lol

Comment

- -U gnashing U Gums in Gummy Bear class again.

Takam has a few good years left as a gatekeeper, so stop squallin' like some kicked schoolboy and try to enjoy them.

Comment

When did you adopt this **** 3rd person r3tard posting style? You never used to be this annoying. I have sigs turned off so no idea what you're always ranting about with that too. Drop the act it's ****ing stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X